Friday, December 29, 2017

Back to the C

I got up at 7:40. I took some mimosa pudica. I turned on 'the router and folded laundry and put mine away. Then I drank a quart of water and read e-mail. I got dressed.
At 9 my tapping buddy called. We talked and tapped for 2 hours, but it seemed to resolve the issue.
After the call, I made and ate my breakfast. I read more e-mail and listened to an audio on intuition. Then I took advantage of the daylight and sewed beads on the purse in progress. I also joined the edges of the little bows. It was getting late, so I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I passed a van of people trying to catch their dog. The girl kept screaming for me to catch the dog. But it would not come close enough for me to get it's collar and I did not want to tackle a strange dog.
I wished them luck and finished my walk. I filled a bottle with salt water and changed my clothes. Chris came home from work. He said interview did not go well and to forget going to California.
I bundled up and took the bottle of water with me. I drove down the access road to my massage. Traffic was backed up on the parkway. I got there right at the time she said, but her previous person was still in the room getting dressed. So I sat near the front window and waited.
After bit she came to get me and we put clean sheets on the massage bed. I told her how I had been sick for a day but ended it with lots of vitamin C. She gave me the toe to head massage. Then we talked about some Chinese stretch that she keeps recommending but forgetting to send the link to. After the massage, I paid her and set up another appointment. Then I went home.
When I got home, I checked e-mail, then put a bowl of onion soup in the toaster oven to heat. Then I fried up a carton of sliced mushrooms and half a squash in a pan on the stove. They finished about the same time. I ate the mushrooms first and then the onion soup. I watched videos on how to build a 3-D hologram projector for a cell phone.
When Chris was ready, we watched three episodes of Travelers, which was one episode too many because it ended at 11:30. I started sneezing and coughing. So I started loading up on vitamin C. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Still no pics, so here is one from the quilt show. *

No comments: