Friday, December 22, 2017

Honey

I got up about 8 after having a strange dream about marrying two guys and never saw either one of them again. I plugged in my tablet to recharge. I mended a pair of socks that Chris gave me last night. I practiced my flute and trombone.
I turned on the computer to check e-mail. I tried a new toothpaste that Jennifer had given me last night at the church. She had ordered it for me. It tasted fine, but when I read the ingredients I wondered why I had ordered it. I checked the safety of the ingredients online.
I drank a quart of lemon water while reading e-mail. I got a message from Myra and responded to it. While reading e-mail, I came across an article on frankincense oil. So I mixed some with my salve and put it on my ear. Then I made and ate breakfast.
By the time I moved my sewing stuff to the car, it was almost noon. I drove to Stitch-Its. It was a smaller group than usual. I did not feel like getting my machine out and setting it up. So I just talked to people and looked through some magazines that one lady had brought in to give away. I put the container of dates on the table to share. While I was talking to Pat, she mentioned giving away little gifts at the retreat and it reminded me of the lip balms. But when I checked my purse, I only had three with me. So I handed her one, gave one to the other Pat and then one to Christie. I promised to bring more next week.
Christie's husband arrived with a basket of honey and beeswax candles for sale. I bought a two pound container. I asked him about the honeybee die-off and he said it was overblown and that the news (in general) was overblown and … soon we were off on a conversation of debunking Darwinism and the progression of entropy, etc.
I don't remember when we packed up to leave. I went directly home. There was no mail waiting in our box. I had left some kimchi in a dish to achieve room temperature. I ate that and heated up some onion soup and added some pulled pork.
There were only two things left on my to-do list: I peeled ginger root and boiled the slices in a tea pot. I boiled water to make hair spray with sugar, then added aloe and castor oil and rubbing alcohol. I sprayed my hair to see how it works.
William called to talk about the recliner and to complain about work. He talked a long time, so I started sewing---
Chris took roasted cauliflower out of the oven. I ate some as I read e-mail. I finished sewing the blue strip to my quilt top. Then I took my laptop into the guest room. I brought some water to drink. Soon my tapping buddy was calling me on Skype.
She needed to record a session with her using certain EFT techniques. And I had the perfect issue for that. So we worked on it for almost two hours. And it went well.
So it was about 9 when Chris and I sat down to watch TV. We saw two episodes of Voyager. Then he got frisky and we ended up going to bed without turning off the lights or shutting down the computers (or blogging).
* This is a picture from the party Wednesday night. *

No comments: