Thursday, December 14, 2017

Juice fast is over

I got up at 8, I drained the greasy water from the large pot that Chris cooked the pork in. Then I washed it. I drank a quart of water while watching a video from Autoimmune Secrets: He recommended mimosa pudica made from the seed for parasites. Take aloe vera and chlorophyll to heal the gut. Frankinsense oil for headache/brain fog – smear from temple to temple. Use selexon A – derived from lavender oil – for anxiety and focus.
I mended Chris' socks and his jeans. I auditioned fabrics for sashing for the leaf blocks.
The video ended and I put on another on, a tapping one. I stepped through it until it got to the tapping part. I listened as I washed leafy greens and carrots and a cucumber. Then I paused it while I ran the juicer. I put the juice in the fridge while I washed the juicer parts and listened to the rest of the audio. I did the tapping. Then I drank the juice. Not exactly tasty but not too bad. I saved the pulp for making soup.
I got dressed and went to Stitch-Its, taking my hashtag quilt project. I went down Bob Wallace because there was some kind of work going on Drake.
When I got there, I gave Pat the invoice for the book I brought her last week. Then I set up my machine. One lady had a bin of fabric and she invited me to take anything I wanted. The other ladies (not very many) had already picked what they wanted. So I found a few I thought I could use, especially with the leaf blocks. Then I sewed a blue sashing strip to each row of hashtag blocks while participating in the general conversation.
The group broke up at 2 and I packed up and came home. I brought the house mail in. One was from Neilson with a survey and $2. I drank two cups of bone broth while checking my e-mail.
I listened to two tapping audios on procrastination. Then Chris came home, so we chatted for a bit. I read about the GAPS diet. I broke down and ate a can of organic vegetable soup. Then I ate some lamb.
I played Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence on my trombone by ear because I could not find our hymnal. I only got through two verses before my lip wore out. Then I got out my flute. I googled Hark The Herald Angels Sing. I played it from my laptop screen. It went ok, so I continued on to Angels We Have Heard on High. That went ok too. Then I tried Oh Holy Night. But that wasn't so good. I do better in the lower register.
I watched a video on the problems with vaccines and filled out the Nielsen survey.
When the video was over, I put away the laundry left in the basket and packed up my trombone.
Then my tapping buddy called. We decided to switch places and work on her problems tonight and mine next week when she has renewed data for her computer.
After the call, which went long, Chris and I watched the last two episodes of F Troop on the DVD. Then we went to bed. After he fell asleep, I got up to finish my blog post.
* This is a quilt I saw today at Stitch-Its *

No comments: