Monday, December 18, 2017

Soup just for me

I slept in, woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, went back to sleep. Finally at 9, I got up. I drank a quart of water while reading e-mail. I cleaned up in the kitchen, putting away dishes in the strainer and sweeping the floor.
I took some activated charcoal and played the flute. I processed e-mail for another hour. Then I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed. I packed a plastic box with the rail fence quilt top and everything that came with it. I set it by the door. I packed the hashtag quilt rows into my sewing box that held my machine and notions. I also had three panels in there to be hemmed. I rolled the box out to the car and drove to quilting.
Sadly, I realized when I got there that I had left the rail fence quilt behind. We agreed that I could bring it back in three weeks and someone would bring batting so we could sandwich it. Hopefully there would be a volunteer to quilt it at that point.
The ladies were eating lunch when I arrived. Carolyn had brought soup and she had a special portion for me. It was still warm. I thanked her and ate it. It went well with my cooked food diet this week.
After lunch, we sewed and talked. After a while everyone left except Carolyn. I got all the rows on the hashtag quilt sewn together, but I could not take a pic because I had left my phone at home. Carolyn wasn't quite ready to leave, so I got out the panels and hemmed two of them. Then we packed up and went home.
When I got home, I unloaded the sewing stuff from the trunk and put it in the house. I also put the recyclable container on the front porch for later. And I checked the mail – nothing. So I decided to go for a walk. That is when I noticed that my ID was missing from the neck pouch that I keep it and the keys in. I checked the house and the car. Then I put the keys in my pocket and headed out. I took a longer route today.
When I got back, I found my ID on the lawn. And Chris was home.
I went through the tasks in the task manager on my laptop with Chris to see which ones I had that he didn't. I did an internet search on all of them looking for malware, but they all checked out.
I put a bowl of veggie soup in the toaster oven with some pulled pork. Then I listened to an audio on clutter until the soup was hot. I ate it with some E3. When the audio was over, I practiced my trombone until Chris' alarm went off at 6. Then we watched two back-to-back episodes of Big Bang Theory, followed by Lucifer. After that, we wanted to stream Voyager through the little laptop, but it would not connect to the router. I suggested rebooting the router but he did not. He hooked his laptop to the TV and we watched two episodes. He looked up a character on IMDB and went to bed. I took my evening supplements and posted to my blog. Then I collated the recyclables and went to bed myself.
* From the Galaxy of Lights *

No comments: