Sunday, March 25, 2018

Palm Sunday

I got up at 7:30. That is when my phone alarm went off, but I don't remember hearing it. I sewed two patches together, then turned on the router. Chris was already up, but whatever he was doing on his laptop was offline. I checked my e-mail, then took a shower and got dressed. Chris went to mass at the local chapel. I ate a fat bomb because my stomach was rumbling. I watched a video that the choir director's son posted about edible backyard plants. When it was over, I grabbed my purse to go to church.
I took my heeled shoes separately to change into when I got there, but then decided to keep wearing the comfortable flats. We the choir warmed up inside. I gave Jennifer some small cosmetics things that I wasn't going to use. Cecelia lent me a pamphlet on the Moravian trombone choir. Then we went outside for the processional. We had good weather for standing outside with palm branches. We processed in at 10am. After a hymn, we had announcements and then the rest of the service. It included a retelling of the passion story. After the service, I put my palm branch back in the basket. I understand they will be burnt for Ash Wednesday next year.
I was going to call Chris to meet me at Publix, but I had left my phone at home, so I just went there. I changed my clothes, and we went to the grocery store together. When we got back, we put the food away. It barely fit because of food left from last week. I finished a piece of cheese, ate a banana, and then fixed breakfast. All the while listening to audio and reading about the benefits of intermittent breathing. I was tempted to eat more, so I went for a walk. I saw more daffodils growing in out of the way locations.
When I got back, I looked at dental stuff on Pinterest. Some of it was in foreign languages. Chris figured out why my embroidery software wasn't working and he fixed it. I took a pan of saltwater from the fridge. It had formed some square crystals, which I found interesting. I poured it in a jar for swishing. I ate some fish. I picked some dandelion and chives in the back yard. I made a large salad and ate it. I looked at some videos on getting rid or preventing dowager's hump.
I took a break to cut squares for the next project. Chris cued up Enterprise and I joined him. We watched three episodes. I started sneezing and realized I was catching the cold Chris had gotten several days ago. I took extra vitamin C and some echinacea. I put hydrogen peroxide in my ears. Then I sat down to write my blog.

No comments: