Thursday, March 29, 2018

Where's the old lace?

I woke up at 8:30, breathing through my nose. Ahh, sweet air! I got up to sew some small squares, then turned on the router. I warmed up some water and squeezed lemon into it and drank it. I read e-mail and swished with coconut oil. About 10, I washed up and got dressed. I packed a lunch and a can of coconut water into my purse. Then I listened to an audio until it was time to leave.
I put my sewing machine in the car. Then I drove to the chiropractor's office. I signed in and gave a lip balm to the receptionist. She seemed delighted with the gift. Soon the doctor came out and said goodbye to his last patient and ushered me into his exam room.
First we did the nutritional analysis. He muscle-tested me for an array of toxins and he only found two. One was arsenic and he said the other had something to do with the liver. He said it was very unusual for someone to be so low in toxins. He then tested for the needed dosages of the remedies. After that, he examined previous adjustments. He muscle-tested other spots. Then he had me lay down and he twisted my neck. I knew what he was about to do and tried to relax. Then he told me to wiggle my feet. As soon as I started to do that, he gave my head a small, sharp twist. This time it was a lot less traumatic for me. Then I sat up and was fine. He muscle-tested me to my cell phone and I went weak. Then he brought out a magnet of some kind, held it by the phone and then I tested strong. I asked where I could get one, and he said they were for sale at the front desk. Well, when I went out to pay, I forgot all about it. The price of the adjustments, plus the nutritional analysis, plus the remedies was over $100.
I paid, and then faced the rain. My umbrella was in the car. So I arranged my purse and clipboard as best I could, then I ran for the car. Once inside, I drove to quilting. The rain had let up somewhat, so I got my sewing stuff out of the trunk and went inside. There were some empty seats, so I took one and unpacked. I ate the fat bomb and seed crackers. I chatted with the ladies as I worked on the red project. Leslie brought her dog, so I petted it. We talked about going to the float spa together one day.
We packed up around 2. I had to dodge raindrops to get my machine back to the car, which I drove up to the ramp. And then I went home. The gate guard remarked on my card, noting the expiration date in July. I think he was more concerned with the large word OVERSEAS. I told him we hadn't updated our cards because we could get orders to leave any time.
When I got home, I checked the house mail. I left my machine in the trunk. I ate an egg, an apple, cashews with butter, and some nuts. I looked up magnets to find out what kind of special magnet he had. The closest I could find was a polymagnet. It had poles printed on one side and did amazing things. I looked up sources of arsenic. I meditated.
Chris came home from work. He brought me a package. I suspected since it was raining, that it was probably the battery charger for the mower, but it seemed too small. Well, that is what it was. I read all the numbers on the new one and the old one and they did not match. So I contacted the company. They assured me that it would not shorten the life of my battery. So finally I accepted their word and plugged the battery up to charge. It did not seem rugged enough for the job, but they assured me that the company that makes them (not Neuton) stands behind them.
I processed e-mail. I heated some fish and onion soup in the toaster oven. I peeled a container of tumeric root with a spoon. As I peeled each one, I then sliced it and added it to a teapot of boiling water. When finished, I sat down to eat the fish and onion soup.
My tapping buddy called at 7. We tapped on her issues for over an hour. Chris turned off the burner and let the tea cool.
We watched two episodes of Enterprise. Chris made his sandwich and went to bed. I stayed up to pour the tumeric tea into ice cube trays, and then to post to my blog.
* This is the old charger, which is twice the size of the new one. *

No comments: