Monday, March 5, 2018

Progress and fabric

I hoped to get up early to fit in all the interviews that came online last night. But somehow I forgot that directive, and I spent time trimming my nails. By the time I got dressed and sewed a patch, it was 8:30. I turned on the router and prepared a quart of water. I used vinegar instead of lemon juice because it has no calories, so it shouldn't break my fast. I was surprised that it had no calories being it is made from apples.
I cued up the next interview. I drank the water as I tapped along. I put dishes away. during the second interview, I did lajin. I checked e-mail. At 11:30 I made and ate breakfast. By then I was watching Day 6 of The Skinny on Fat. I took notes:
The 5 R's of cellular detox: Remove the source, Regenerate the cell membrane (consume saturated fats and cholesterol – they stabilize the cell membrane), Restore cellular energy, Reduce cellular inflammation, Reestablish methylation – all stress (physical, emotional, chemical) lowers methylation . Most obesity is caused by hormone imbalance due to toxicity. Most people are sugar-burners and have cravings. Fat-burners can go longer without eating. Bad cells don't adapt and good cells get stronger. It is good to change from keto to vegan to paleo, etc. and back. Diet variation.
Go breathe air in nature – it repopulates the microbiome in the upper respiratory system.
I paused the interviews around noon. I put on my coat and grabbed my purse. I did not need to roll my sewing cart to the car because it has been living in my trunk since Saturday. I drove to quilting. The ladies were just finishing lunch. I missed singing the birthday song to those born this month.
I set up at the table in the back. As usual, I had a good time chatting with the ladies as I worked. I sewed the 9 large triangle blocks together. Lauri talked about her experiences working at Publix. Carolyn came and sat next to me. She noticed the marks on my arms and asked about them. I did not know what to say, so finally I told her the truth – ancient Chinese secret. Of course she wanted to know more so I told her about paida. She was very skeptical. She told me she had chest pain and that Tums and baking soda helped.
When I finished the triangle quilt, I turned to the quilt I was working on for the Modern Quilt Guild. I finished putting borders on it and I pressed them. Rebecca asked me to follow her to her car, so I did. She gave me a luggage bag full of fabric she did not want. I couldn't say no and hey, there were batiks mixed in. I thanked her and put it in my trunk. She left. I went back inside and packed up and then I went home.
When I got home, I unpaused the interview. The new speakers came in very handy. I ate some chicken and a banana. I made a salad with dandelion from the back yard. I did some stretches. The Tapping World Summit had a bonus interview and I listened to that. I was able to fix Chris' pants, tie and three socks. I boiled 6 of the eggs I got yesterday. When the episode was over, I listened to the bonus interview. Then I saw a video on identifying vitamin deficiencies by looking at the tongue, fingernails and eyes.
When that was almost done, Chris' alarm went off. We went into the living room to watch Lucifer. Then we signed into Netflix to watch two episodes of Voyager. Chris looked up some familiar-looking characters. He made his sandwich and went to bed. I stayed up to blog and take my evening supplements.

No comments: