Thursday, July 12, 2018

A second opinion

Last night my ear got itchy again after the onion was done. So I mixed the argan oil with some baking soda and put that on. I took the cold rice pack from the freezer and went to bed. The argan oil with baking soda made the itching worse and I had a hard time getting to sleep. I woke several times during the night.
The next morning, I noticed Chris was out of bed. I brushed and swished and sewed a strip to the block in progress. Chris told me he heard me talking in my sleep. I remembered what I had said and told him the story as best I could recall. I put the cookie sheet of apples back outside to dry some more. I listened to podcasts, and took notes while I drank lemon water.
Diphenylamine is sprayed on non-organic apples – possible formation of nitrosamines. Copper toxicity/zinc deficiency can lead to candida. Take boron to get rid of fluoride which affects the pineal gland among others. He dissipated acne by removing sources of fluoride in the diet. It displaces iodine and calcium. Carbon-60 from Purple Power is a supplement for EMF toxicity – also Ultra-H3, bacopa, rosemary, Joy from Gaia herbs. Kettle and Fire is the bone broth lowest in toxins of the ones she tested. Biotin 5000mcg to stop yeast growth.
I made and ate breakfast, took two drops of arsenicum and 6 cloves of pickled garlic. I printed out papers of supplements for the dentist to review. I hard boiled 6 eggs and packed a small lunch. I put on my shoes, and watered the plants. I took my bag lunch and clipboard and got in the car with Chris. Right away I got out and went to my car to get my sunglasses and returned.
Chris drove us out the back gate to 565, then 65 and finally to Brentwood TN. We easily found the right office in the building (after stopping at the restroom). We were half an hour early. I handed in the paperwork and had a chat with the receptionist about the x-rays which she couldn't open. Then I sat down to wait. I watched TV but could not hear it well due to the fountain beside me. I tried changing chairs, but all of the other ones were too tall for me.
At 2 my name was called and the hygienist showed me down a hall and to a treatment room. We talked while she was waiting for the x-rays. She answered some of the questions on my sheet. Finally she had to get involved in opening the encrypted file. She examined the tooth that my local dentist wants to crown. The dentist came in and looked at my teeth. He asked for a current set of x-rays, so she took me to the panorex machine. After that, she put me back in the chair for a bite-wing. She brought the results up on the screen and showed me a cavitation on the lower right, but said all the other wisdom teeth locations looked good. When the dentist came back, he agreed. He said they could surgically open the gum and scrape the bone, or I could get a series of ozone injections. I said I wanted to avoid surgery but it was a long trip from Huntsville to make 7 times. He suggested ozone cream which is sold at the front desk. We talked about crowning the last tooth. She had said my teeth look worn but the roots and bone are in good shape. He said I don't have to have a crown if I don't want one. The tooth has been cracked across the top for 10 years and might survive another 10. But he said a new filling was needed. I asked him the rest of my questions and then he left.
She walked me to the front desk with a paper showing what was done today and what was recommended. I also got a jar of the ozone cream. She said it would work on a cyst as well. The total cost wasn't as bad as I thought because she marked the visit as 'emergency visit' rather than 'new patient' which brought the cost down a lot. I paid the receptionist and she set me up with an appointment for the filling. I could have it done locally, but wanted to see if the holistic dentist does it differently. Plus I could get one ozone injection. Chris said he couldn't drive me until September, so we made it for then.
We got in his car and headed south on 85. Traffic was quite heavy at first because of the hour, but thinned out and sped up as we went. I shared my lunch with Chris. It was about 5:30 when we got home.
I checked the house mail and found a ruler from TQS for renewing my membership. I brought the apples in. I ate some liver and onions, then made and ate a salad. Michele called on Skype, so I talked to her until 7. Then I had to go. My tapping buddy texted me. I carried my laptop into the guest room and called her. But we did not talk long before my laptop crashed. Apparently the plug wasn't seated tightly. She called back but I couldn't answer until I got the laptop back up and running. Then we talked and tapped for over an hour.
After the call, I boiled water for tea. I put the dried apples in a baggie. I crushed up some onion and put it on my ear while we watched two episodes of Death in Paradise. It ended with 'to be continued'. Sigh.
Then I drank salt water while typing up the events of the day. Chris made his sandwich and went to bed.

No comments: