Friday, August 31, 2018

Enjoying my flowers

I heard my alarm ring while I was doing visualizations. But I stayed in bed to finish, getting off topic several times and having to restart. I don't know when I got out of bed.
I scraped the night growth off of my tongue. I gazed softly at the vase of flowers to try to see their aura. I gave it at least 5 minutes but only saw what looked like double vision.
I drank some water, then brushed my teeth and swished the toothpaste while sewing a strip to the block. I also worked on Jane's blocks, adding sashing. I took a break to drink more water and to swish with sesame oil. Then I continued sewing until both rows were done. I cut and ironed a strip for row sashing, then put it aside in case I needed something for Sewing Saturday.
I turned on the router and read e-mail. I emptied the dishwasher. I put the moringa stems in a glass of water. I finished my lemon water and ate a fat bomb. I read an article on the effectiveness of ayahuasca and psilocybin and LSD for depression. It seemed the mystical experience they provide is what makes the difference. So one dose was all that was needed.
I made and ate breakfast while listening to epic movie background music (to raise dopamine) and interviews. I also ate 10 pickled garlic cloves. It seems like a lot, but the doctor wants me to eat 20 a day. I took Carol Tuttle's quiz on stuck energy and watched the videos to see her clearing techniques. I took notes on my computer. I ate my handful of soaked nuts and started soaking another handful for tomorrow. I listened to a podcast that mentioned inhalational Alzheimers; caused by the presence of mold or toxins in the air. I added more milk to the jar of kefir. I made hummus, managing not to splatter it all over the kitchen like last time. I read e-mail with my left arm on the water pillow. I thought the cold would calm the ache.
Chris came home from work early. I got dressed and watered the plants. I looked up the next Sewing Saturday and their new meeting place. I trimmed all the blue blocks to a common 15”. I unraveled part of my first rug to get the colors I wanted for a new one.
Then I went for a walk and picked some poke berries. When I got back, I made a salad with greens, carrot, cucumber, hummus and olives. While I ate, I looked up pokeberry pie. I could not find a recipe but there was one for wine and for ink.
I put some frozen watermelon and blueberries in a bowl. We watched three episodes of McHale's Navy, finishing one of the DVD's that came in the mail yesterday. Nothing came in the mail today. I took my evening supplements, then brushed and swished with green toothpowder and xylitol while I wrote up my blog post. Afterward, I put some ozone cream in back of my molar, and went to bed.
* The foliage on the extreme left is moringa. *

No comments: