Friday, September 21, 2018

A berry good day

I got up about 9, frustrated that it was so late, but glad that it was early than yesterday. I brushed and swished and sewed two patches together. I soaked my seeds, which have not progressed since yesterday. I took my homeopathic pills for strong teeth. While they sat under my tongue, I made changes to my sheet on counting money and printed out a new copy. I also tweaked the spreadsheet paper.
Then I queued up e-mail and listened to the first podcast of the day:

Bill Cadwallader - FCC actually makes money by selling bandwidth. More lobbying dollars from telecommunications and internet companies etc, than from pharmaceuticals. Health bioinitiative study showed 3800 studies showing health effects from cell phones. In the telecommunications act of 1996-1997, it says you can never deny a cell tower based on health or environmental concens. LED and CFL is bad for your eyesight and brain. Don't charge cell phone on your nightstand while you sleep. Live electrical wires emit electric radiation 6 to 8 feet out. Steps to take: buy meters to measure all 4 types of radiation. Measure the places where you sit, stand and sleep. Electric beds and chairs are way above safe limits. Test again after remediation (shielding, or moving, or connecting to toggle switch).

Blue light subtracted from all the other frequencies in the rainbow is devastating to biology. The sun is an emf, but it is the one we are optimized for. Circadian biology trumps food. The older you get, the more sun you need. It affects the way your body uses food. EMF's don't have thermal effects so some people think they are harmless. Exposed to the wrong kind of light can make you sick. We have known since the 60's that use non-native EMF is a problem for biology. That's why Russia doesn't have Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc. Circadian biology 101: The morning is the most important time to see the sun. EMF's dehydrate you with the exception of the sun and the Schumann resonance. Being on the Yucatan peninsula hits the reset button. Www.jackkruse.com


While I listened, I traced the G on fabric and cut it out. I ironed it down with fusible webbing. I stitched all around it. The doorbell rang and I wasn't dressed. I wrapped the nearest piece of fabric around me and opened the door. There was no one, but a package of cacao nibs was sitting on the sill. I pulled it into the house, still clutching the fabric.
I put on my bathing suit and mowed the back lawn. Then I made and ate breakfast. I saw the sky darken like rain was coming, so I went for a short walk and picked up a bag full of green black walnuts. When I got back, I looked at recipes for making a tincture from the hulls. I saw that you can use them for dye, even for hair.
I called Chris to see if he was able to get to the post office before it closed. He wasn't certain he could. So I went to the post office to get our mail. There was a package for me. Then I stopped by the library on the way back. I put a book on the swap shelf and took another one. I drove home.
I was reading e-mail when Chris came home from work, then changed his clothes. We walked over to the Housing center where they were serving food, handing out chance tickets and had a bouncy house for the kids. We got tickets and Chris got a hotdog. Then we walked the road behind the chapel and Chris helped me pick sumac plumes. Then we went home, passing by the juniper trees and picking some of the berries.
When we got back, I returned to reading e-mail and finding more pics for my healthy teeth vision board. It was almost 6 when Chris went back to the Housing center for the drawing. When he got back, he was on the phone with Michele. She was having computer problems. When I heard her voice, my laptop locked up. Usually I threaten it with Task Manager and that clears it up, but this time it did not work. Chris suggested I close the laptop and open it again. Surprisingly, that worked. We had a nice chat with Michele about her job. I went outside to pick dandelion. Then I made a salad. I played Solitaire and looked for smiles for my vision board while a podcast played. It was about infusing young plasma into older people to combat Alzheimers, and improve biomarkers.
I stopped listening when Chris cued up Netflix. It was almost 10, but we watched two episodes. Chris went to bed, but I stayed up to blog and swish and apply the ozone cream.
* A plume of sumac berries *

No comments: