Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Insurance troubles

Last night I stayed up reading a novel, thinking I might as well since it takes so long to fall asleep. But I don't think it helped after all, and just made my sleep shorter.
I got up around 8. I brushed and swished and sewed a four-patch. I swished again, this time with sesame oil. I hunted through boxes for fleece and found a piece of brown. It wasn't the right shade, but I cut off a couple of strips and crocheted them to the rug, having just enough to finish the last row. I rinsed my seeds, noting a few sprouts. I made coffee. I put on some meditation music. I did my tapping. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I mopped the kitchen floor and swept the other floors. Then I took a shower, and left the box fan on to dry out the tub area. I watered the plants in front. I put a few chocolates in a baggie. Then I drove to the Korean clinic.
I gave her the baggie of chocolate that I had made. She seemed very reluctant to have one and inquired about the ingredients. She gave me a hard bread thing, sealed in cellophane. I was very reluctant to eat it. I told her I was fasting and she said I should eat it tomorrow. Then she asked about my itchy scalp and I had to admit that Chris cooked and ate the special onions that she had given me to rub my head with. She said she didn't have any more because a big order had come in and she was all out of onions to make the onion juice.
So then she wanted to know what brands of insurance people have around here and whether they cover acupuncture. I said I didn't know. She wanted me to find out because they would have a lot more customers if their treatments were covered by insurance. I called a Walmart pharmacy to find out the top three insurances used. I tried to find out what Medicaid covered but what I found seemed wrong. He showed me how he used to file claims in California. I called my chiropractor's office to see what software they use to process claims. Then I went to that site and helped him to sign up. It was after 4 and I was eager to go home. They gave me a box of juice packets and a bag of jujubes.
Next, I went to the Asian store for pickled garlic. They still did not have any, so I bought a bag of garlic cloves. When I got home, I checked the mail. There was a box with a small container of ozone cream in it. There was also something to keep it cold, but the whole thing was quite toasty from the hot Alabama sun.
I listened to an audio while crocheting and peeling garlic:
Baby monitors emit a strong frequency, usually constantly. Bad for babies. There are too many sources of emf's, wi-fi everything. Any one thing might not be so bad, but the totality adds up to trouble.
Dirty electricity is worse than wi-fi. Smart meters are for the benefit of the utility companies. Meter readers get fired. Few customers if any will change their appliances or time of laundry because of a few cents in electricity. Smart appliances will communicate constantly with the meter, making laundry rooms and kitches hotbeds of emf's. Big time electrosmog.

I put some of the garlic cloves in the pickled garlic container, and left some dry. I worked on the fabric for the background of the big letter G. At 5:30, I paused the interview and put on my shoes. My music was in the car, so I went to choir practice at church.
I was the second choir member to arrive. I picked up a copy of the new music from the back pew. Jennifer showed me pictures that her son had posted on Instagram. Then he came on live, answering questions. But by then the choir had assembled. So we had practice, and even went 5 minutes late. Pastor approached me and said the bible class prayed for me because I was having medical tests. I told him I wasn't, but would pass on the prayers to anyone I heard about.
Afterward, I went home, taking the scenic route. When I got back, Chris was sitting at his laptop and DS9 was cued on the TV. I drank some water and then we sat down and watched two episodes. Then Chris made his sandwich and went to bed. I stayed up to blog and swish and finish the interview.
* Fabric stamps, from show-n-tell last night. *

No comments: