Monday, September 24, 2018

Novel treatments

I got up about 8:25, after having woken up at 7:30 and turning over for another 5 minutes. Ha! I brushed and swished and sewed some patches together. I loaded the bread machine and cleaned up any spilled flour in case just touching it could spark an autoimmune response.
I turned on the router and checked e-mail. Then I listened to two and a half interviews:

The destructive frequencies don't escape. They bounce around in the ionosphere. The dimmer switch on the light gives off more radiation than the cell phone. We are living in an electric universe. Life is an electrical phenomenon. Nutrition is electrical. Electraceuticals are the future of medicine. Microcurrent therapy. Shine light through a gem stone and it adds healing frequencies to water or the body. It is called Ayurveda gem science. A Mora machine and a Bicon machine are good examples of radionics. Russians invented a handheld SCENAR device capable of curing most illnesses for their space program. Some call it Star Trek medicine. Laser light connected to homeopathic remedy. “The Healing Power of Disease” – listen to the message of the things that go wrong. Psychic shock is the initiation of virtually all disease. To live long and be healthy, stay away from doctors and hospitals. They think they know about disease, but they don't know about health. Alternative-doctor.com. Medicinebeyond.com.

EMF fields keep you in sympathetic activation. You got to trigger the parasympathetic state to compensate. It adds a stress to the body on top of all the other stresses we have in our lives. Stroking the upper arms, face or hands helps (see Havening.org. )

Toxins affect the calcium channels. The channels are voltage-gaited so electricity affects them, too. Dysfunction in the calcium channels contributes to autism. . Noble electronics makes several filters for dirty electricity: Px-dna; Rx-dnab2x. Mold can affect the calcium channels as well. Your health depends on the health of your environment, like a fish in a bowl of water. He recommended supplements from Bodybio.

If we changed from AC to DC then the fields would be reduced. Engineers have been sold the idea that the AC fields are not harmful so they are ignoring the solutions. And those solutions would lead to better medical treatments. Pulsed electromagnetic fields can help regenerate bone. The purpose of IOT is to generate and collect information. Then that info can be stolen. Fiber optic cable is a safer options.

I took the dishes out of the dishwasher and put them away. I made and ate breakfast. I sliced up some raw garlic, but even with hummus on it, was too strong to eat. Then I got dressed and threw some projects into my sewing cart and headed out.
When I arrived at quilting, there were lots of ladies there and they were sewing. I guess I missed lunch entirely. No one was at the ironing board, so I ironed the backing I had made and pressed the center seam open. Then I worked on a charity project. When I got to a good stopping point, I packed up. Everyone had left but Lauri so I had plenty of room to spread out. I opened the backing and folded it carefully lengthwise. Then I straightened edges and trimmed them. It took several tables to do it. I folded the backing and put it in my cart. Lauri packed up too, and we left.
When I got home, I checked the mail. There was a perfumed box for 'resident'. Uggh. I resumed the interview, but it got stuck. So I called Dad to see if he had any damage from the storms, and to suggest that he turn his router off. But he was worried that it might not turn back on, and he said if it posed a danger then it would be on the news.
Chris came home while I was talking to Dad. He made his supper. After the call, I finished the interview. Then I went walking and picked berries from a tree that I have not identified yet. It looked like rain, but I made it home still dry. I fixed a lot of salad, with garlic and hummus. The garlic did not bother me in the salad.
While eating, I queued up the next interview. I was reading e-mail at the same time and Chris went off on something the man said. I had missed it myself. But the pleasant atmosphere in our house was over. It was hard to keep eating. I plugged in the headphones and heard more of the interview.
At 7 we sat in the living room to watch a new episode of Big Bang Theory. When that was over, Young Sheldon came on. Chris was not enamored of it and I could take or leave it, so we proceeded to DS9 and watched two episodes. Then we folded laundry and put it away. I swished and made tea. I listened to the rest of the interview with headphones. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to blog. Transforming some of the notes into full sentences was time-consuming.
* This is a pic from the Modern Quilt Guild *

No comments: