Friday, September 7, 2018

Free massage

I got up about 8. Since I spent all day Wednesday going to Tennessee, I moved coffee morning to Friday, that is, today. For my sewing requirement, I sewed strips of fleece end to end. Then I swished and made coffee. I rinsed the pokeberry fabric a little and put it in Synthrapol. I watched the second episode of the Home Remedy Summit:
Ashwagandha – stress remedy that takes two weeks. It reduces cortisol in studies. Headaches are caused by too much energy in the head. Certain herb combinations can bring the energy down. Feverfew is one example. Headaches can be caused by too much yang because yin diminishes with age. Try 30g of willowbark. Corydalis, poppy seed, yanhuso, ground red pepper on a cut, and cayenne are all pain relievers. Make an ointment of it. Noni root, and kava can be calming and sedating,
Fiber based solar cells work better when covered with pokeberry dye.
I put on some meditation music for tapping. I took niacin and did my exercises.
When I was done tapping, I started cleaning. I sprayed the bathrooms and kitchen with hydrogen peroxide and wiped it all. I vacuumed floors. I got dressed and had a seed cracker and 10 cloves of garlic.
Just before two, I left the house. I watered the plants and got in my car. I arrived on time at the Korean clinic. They showed me the fixes that had taken place since they submitted the letter I wrote for them. Then she wanted me to fix the bank app on her phone. Like I know anything about apps. She gave me her ID and password but it wouldn't go through. Finally I called the bank. A lady talked me through it and the app crashed. I had to use Dr. Hwang's laptop to access her account and change the password. Then I was able to get in with the app. Labor-saving device, huh?
Dr. Lee offered me a foot detox, which I gratefully accepted. He brought me a tub of water and the ionizer. While my feet were detoxing, Dr. Grace handed me her tablet and said to play beautiful music on it. I called up the Youtube audio of waterfalls and bird song that she liked before. Then she brought me a banana. Perfect. She talked to me until the foot bath was over. She said I should steam clean my mattress so my itchy scalp would get better. She also said I should change out mattresses every 3 years. Then she sat me in another chair and hooked up the foot massager and shoulder massager. After that, someone came in for acupuncture. When the 15 minute massage was over, I put on my shoes and picked up my purse. She gave me a box of onion juice packets to take along. I thanked her and went home.
It was just after 4. Chris pulled in a minute after I did. He had a package from Swanson. I looked in the house mail and found a DVD from Netflix. I unpacked the Swanson box. William called to update me on Patrick's new living situation. Chris made himself supper. I put a bowl of onion soup in the toaster oven to heat. Then I remembered that I forgot to eat breakfast. So I made and ate breakfast, then went for the bowl of onion soup. I listened to interviews while I ate.
As soon as I was done, I moved my laptop to the guest room and set it up for a skype call. My tapping buddy was already on. We tapped for issues around my visit to the dentist. She recommended Calc-fluor, a homeopathic remedy. It went almost 2 hours.
Then I took my laptop back to the diningroom. Chris and I watched four episodes of McHale's Navy. He went to bed and I stayed up to blog, and swish, put on supplement patches, and drink kava tea.
* I took notes by photographing the screen during the presentation. *

No comments: