Thursday, September 20, 2018

More from the EMF summit

I woke up hearing Chris get up and get dressed. I could not go back to sleep. I decided it was either dehydration or insufficient magnesium. So I got up and drank some waterand took some magnesium. I saw that it was only 4:58am so maybe Chris was only out running? But he didn't come back. I laid awake for some time. I laid the special heating pad over me and turned on the PEMF. After a while, I turned it off and went to sleep.
Later I was horrified to find out that it was 9:30 when I woke up. I brushed and swished and sewed a pair of patches. I turned on the router. I looked for some greens to go with the G. I listened to an audio from the EMF summit while I soaked my seeds and drank water:

In the 60's microwave radiation was studied as a possible weapon. 2.4Ghz was determined to cause sterilization over several generations so it was not used publicly. But it is now in the western world. It is the most damaging frequency. Some frequencies are healing, but the govt doesn't support research into those frequencies. Why not use healing frequencies instead, then we can still have our wi-fi. Fiber optics are completely safe so why was it abandoned for cell towers? Marconi, known for his work on long-distance radio transmission, noted the decimation of the bee population, but kept on going. When the body becomes so disrupted, the spirit leaves and the person acts as if they have no soul. Detoxing heavy metals helps. Detox mercury and lead with coriander, chlorella, and others. Taking niacin helps. Detox aluminum with high dose silica, and ionic foot baths. Metals in the mouth are reactive to radiation. Best not to have any, not even gold.
Top 5 tips – 1. turn off router when not using it, or get a wired connection and stop the router transmission. 2. Get the metals out of your mouth, replacing with ceramic or plastic. Replace titanium implants with zirconium oxide 3. switch off all the circuits at night a good fridge can handle 8 hours of no power. 4. get rid of smart meters Takebackyourpower.com has procedures for that. 5. Have your home shielded with special paint and ground it. Special curtains as well. Protective clothing that reflects radiation can be found at Lessemf.com People with Parkinsons, ALS benefit greatly from wearing the clothing. Use Stetzer filters, especially in the bedroom.
Hypersensitivity is an allergy on top of all the symptoms. People who are not hypersensitive get the same rates of depression and insomnia, etc. To stabilize the system, use coriander, propolis, and rosemary. Ki Science has a product called Ray Wave that combines all three. Also use high dose methylated folate for a few months to a few years. Microwaves inactivate our body's way of dealing with retroviruses.

I paused the interview to pack three projects. I watered the plants and went to quilting. The room wasn't quite full. I found a place to set up and spread out. Leanne was back from her trip and showed me some pics. She was working on another Christmas table runner. I worked on paper-piecing the background of the G, getting it backwards several times. I had to learn to sew on the back, not the front. When I got it to where I needed a hand needle (which I didn't have), I switched to the backing project. I folded the fabric in half lengthwise and snipped the fold. Then I ripped it. But when I pinned the selvedges together, the pieces were not the same length – the one on top was short by several inches. ???? I sewed the selvedges together at 1 inch and trimmed it off to 5/8. Then I packed up my machine and went home.
Chris wasn't home yet. I watered the plants again. I found a couple of pieces of mail for him in the mailbox. I wrote some notes for my blog and then finished the interview and caught up on e-mail. I researched fabric that shields EMF radiation. I ate some lamb and a fig and some dates and cashews and two packets of onion juice and one packet of jujube juice and maybe half the bag of dried jujubes.
Chris came home from work late. I went for a walk, taking several bags. I collected some juniper berries from the ground under a tree. Then I was looking for green walnut balls. But there was a game in progress by the tree so I went up the hill instead. There were no walnut trees up there. The poke plants were all eaten up. I did see some surprise lilies in bloom, but they were in a patch of poison ivy so I did not dig them up for transplant to my house.
When I got back, I read more about EMF-shielding fabric, trying to decide how much I needed. It is sold by the linear foot and each kind comes in a different width.
At 6:57 I carried my laptop to the guest room and plugged it in. Soon my tapping buddy was on, and we connected. But it wasn't the best connection and we had to try again. But we did almost two hours of tapping for e-mail overload, When we were done, I made a cup of kava tea and sewed on the blue and white strips for the G.
Because it was so late, Chris and I only watched one episode of DS9. Chris made his sandwich and went to bed. I put on a sleep patch and a vitamin C patch. I rubbed the new ozone cream on my scalp, cut, cyst and skin tag. It's kind of an experiment to see what effects it will have. I swished while writing my blog post. Then I put ozone cream on my gums and got ready for bed.
* Only 2G, for now. *

No comments: