Saturday, September 15, 2018

Reservations for our anniversary

It was after 9 when I got up. Chris was already at his laptop. I brushed and swished. I sewed pieces of blue fabric to make a background for a large white G. I scanned and printed the G so I could cut it out as a pattern, but it printed larger. Chris tried and it printed smaller. It felt like we were wasting a lot of time on it. Finally we just copied the whole thing (which I was avoiding in the interest of saving ink).
Kurt texted me about Dad. That reminded me that his birthday is coming up. Chris gave me a full body massage with coconut oil. Then he stripped the bed and washed the sheets. I listened to audios, and made breakfast.
After breakfast, I melted beeswax and made a honey treatment for psoriasis. It was a little thick for using on my scalp. I looked at state parks and lodging for our anniversary. I called the state parks but no cabins were available for that weekend. Finally Chris made reservations in Mississippi, near Tishomingo state park.
I got a bag of cantaloupe from the freezer and ate most of it while looking for ancient dental practices. I came across a blog from a lady who improved her teeth by swishing with black walnut tincture. Since I had some, I tried it. It tasted just ok, not great. I also read about a technique where the dentist applies a mineral cocktail and then uses a small electric current to drive the minerals deep into the tooth. They say “Electrically Accelerated and Enhanced Remineralisation” can strengthen the tooth and reduce cavities.
I watered the plants out front and then went for a walk. I was hoping to find more juniper trees, but I didn't. When I passed the ones I'd seen before, I picked two juniper berries. I ran into a man walking with his son. I showed him the berries and he asked what I planned to do with them. So I told him about the tonic. He walked away repeating the name so he could look it up later.
When I got back to my laptop, I tried to identify the tree with red berries that I had seen on a previous walk. But nothing on the net seemed to be the same. I made and ate a large salad. Chris made his usual supper. I read e-mail and made some progress in shortening the list.
Chris was ready to watch TV before I said anything, so we got an early start. We watched three episodes of DS9. I put on a vit C patch and a sleep patch. Then he took the sheets from the dryer while I brushed my teeth. I swished while we dressed the bed. He laid down, and I pulled fabric from the laundry basket and folded it. There was more fabric than I remembered. Then I typed up my blog post while listening to an audio of binaural beats for falling asleep.
* Looks like carrot tops are growing in the moonlight. *

No comments: