Thursday, September 6, 2018

What are teeth made of?

I got up about 8. I brushed, drank some water, and sewed patches onto my nightgown. Then I brushed again and swished while checking e-mail and listening to the first episode called The Quest for Lost Medicine (Home Remedy Summit). I rinsed out the fabric in the poke berry bath. I put it in diluted vinegar and poured some more juice on it. I boiled some salt water and poured it in the garbage can outside.
I listened to an interview from the SIBO summit. I researched ingredients in the MI Paste that dentist sold me. I was not impressed, and decided not to use it – especially since I have the main ingredient as one of my supplements.
I boiled water for nuts, and also poured it in the water bottles to rinse them out. I found the bags of lemon cubes in the fridge and put them in the freezer where they belong. I am not sure how they got out of the freezer. I scrubbed the garbage can and rinsed it in the tub. Then I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed. I cut 6 one inch strips of the blue and yellow checkerboard fabric for the blue project and I headed out to quilting.
When I arrived, they were having lunch. I set up my machine. I cut border strips from dark blue fabric and started sewing them together. When all the blue strips were sewn on, I joined the checkerboard strips and sewed them on. When I got to the last one, I stopped to help Pat put pockets in the back of books that were being donated to our guild library. She gave me the stack of 15 books to take home and print labels for. There was also a folder of label paper and mock-ups of forms she needed to print.
Most ladies were gone by 2. Melissa came in after her long dentist appointment. She told us how the dentist drilled implants into her jaw bone to replace missing teeth. I thanked God I still had all my teeth.
As we packed up, we discovered that some people left their extra food there – a tray of watermelon and a fruit bowl. Christy asked me to take it all so I did. I put the watermelon between two foam plates and put that in a bag. I put a towel under it in the car in case the juice leaked. The fruit bowl went on top. I returned to her the rest of the checkerboard fabric.
When I got home, I brought the food in first. Then I went back for my sewing stuff. I ate most of the watermelon. I put the remainder plus the other fruit in a freezer bag and froze it.
I pulled the garbage can from the tub and put a clean liner in it. I tied up the garbage from the waste basket and put it in the larger one. I gave the plants a little water, thinking it was going to rain. I waited for Chris, but when he wasn't home by 4:45, I left anyway.
I went for a walk, hoping it would not rain on me. And it didn't. When I got back, Chris was home. He said he waved at me when he drove by me but I did not notice and kept on walking. Oh well.
I made and ate salad while listening to an audio. We called Michele to ask about her new job and the car she bought from her grandparents. That child has the luck of the Irish to be sure! Maybe it comes from being so lucky in parentage.
I finished reading e-mail. I looked at ozone generators online. I finished sewing the last checkerboard border strip on the blue quilt. I pressed it and trimmed the corners. I swished with xylitol. Chris ran the dishwasher.
It was after 8 when we sat down to watch DS9. As usual, we saw two episodes. Chris made his sandwich and went to bed. I stayed up to swish with calcium hydroxyapatite and write up the events of the day.
* This is a joint selfie from yesterday. *

No comments: