Monday, September 10, 2018

Egyptian medical text

I got up about 8. I brushed and swished and sewed fleece strips. I turned on the router. I swished with sesame oil while checking e-mail. I finalized my Swanson's order. I looked at reviews for ozone machines. I rinsed the yellow scarf sitting in pokeberry juice and put it in a bucket of synthrapol. I listened to interviews. I learned that lactobacillis casei-shirota can be taken for stress that causes SIBO and gut problems.
I watched some tapping videos from my inbox. I made and ate breakfast, then got dressed. I grabbed the blue project and went to quilting. It looked like rain so I did not water the plants.
When I arrived, there were few ladies there. Lunch was over and some had left. I chatted and cut blue borders. Bertha and I talked about the 18 inch block quilt that she is making. Then I sewed the blue borders on. Finally, only Lauri remained. So we both packed up and left.
I went to Fresh Market. They had the horse radish root. So I also got garlic and ginger root. I picked up a jar of pickled garlic, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. Then I went home.
I listened to another interview, and ate a bowl of heart soup. Chris came home. I showed him the tree where I got the berries. He confirmed that it was a juniper tree, and that most of the berries were not ripe. When we got back to the house, I made a salad with carrot tops, and the usual greens and olives and cucumber and hummus.
I looked online for a full translation of the Ebers papyrus for medical info. It covered lots of topics including dentistry, but I could not find more than an excerpt. I read an article about the use of aspirin to regenerate dentin, but there was as yet no way to apply it that would stick. Then I collated recyclables and put them out by the street. I folded my laundry and put it away. Chris cued up DS9 and we watched two episodes while I swished with salt water. Then I swished with tooth powder and hydroxyapatite while typing up my blog and watching part of the next episode of Home Remedy Summit (which is almost two hours long!)
* The blue quilt top is finished! *

No comments: