Thursday, September 13, 2018

New remedy for itchy scalp?

I got up about 8:45. I brushed and swished and sewed two patches together. Chris came home while I was making forms for the guild library. His interview was over and he was changing his clothes. I started listening to the episode on cancer:

Chemo sensitivity test- what chemotherapy will be most effective. RGCC test will tell you what therapies will be most successful – including herbs and supplements. Conventional cancer treatments are good at killing cancer cells, whereas herbal treatments are better at changing the 'environment' which allows the cancer cells to grow. Cancer is a seed that needs the right soil to grow. Herbs can work well with chemo and help with side effects. 3 grams of medicinal mushrooms a day helps modulate the immune system. Every mushroom has a beta-glucan that is specific for a cancer. Many mushrooms gets cancer cells to commit suicide. Take ginseng to strengthen weakness. CBD oil with THC is good for cancer. Without THC is still good for pain, and anxiety.
I started a loaf of bread for Chris. I typed up and printed labels for the pockets in the donated books. I put some of the labels on and decided I could finish at quilting. I made breakfast. While I was eating, the laptop crashed. When it came back up, I listened to the rest of the episode.
It was late so I washed up and got dressed. I put the bag of books and labels out on the sidewalk and went back for my machine and sewing supplies. I put the supplies in the trunk and watered the plants. Then I went to quilting, leaving the bag of books on the sidewalk:(
When I got there, the room was full. I stood and talked to Nikki until I saw Pat leaving. I told Pat that I had inadvertently left the books on my side walk. She said she would go by and pick them up. After Marjory left, I set up my machine in her spot. I showed off the blue quilt with all it's borders and Susan took a pic for the group Facebook page.
I got ready to work on the quilt-as-you-go. I asked Christy if she had honey left. She did, but all I had was a $20. So I called Jennifer to see if she wanted a bottle of honey that was strained but not filtered. She had just bought some at a farmer's market but she agreed to get another one. So I bought two bottles from Christy. Then I sat down to sew rows 5 and 6 together. Pat came back. She had gotten lunch and picked up the bag of books from my house. So I spent a few minutes putting all the labels in the books, and double-checking that the forms I wrote for her were what she had in mind. And they were. I went back to sewing. By the time I pinned the set to row 4, everyone else was gone but Christy. So I packed up and headed home.
It started to rain on the way. So when I got home, I left my machine in the car. I came in and listened to another podcast, this one on protecting your home from radiation. I swallowed three packets of vitamin C. When the rain stopped, I went outside to check the mail and bring in my sewing stuff. I emptied several baggies with little bits of green or blue dye into one so I could submerge the yellow scarf. I am hoping it will come out green so I can wear it.
Soon Chris came home from work. He changed his clothes and settled in front of his laptop. I ate some heart stew, then made and ate a salad. I fixed some kava tea for later.
I scoured the internet to find a place to order more ozone cream. Only the company that makes the brand the dentist sold me, sells it. And their system isn't working properly. So I had to check other brands on Amazon, but could not decide which one might be essentially the same.
At 7 my tapping buddy said she needed a few minutes to finish supper. So I put zinc oxide on my scalp, and I started watching the next episode of Remedy:Ancient medicine for Modern Illness in the guest room. When she sent a ready message, I paused it and answered her call. We tapped for over an hour for eating issues. When it was over, I moved my laptop back to the dining room.
We watched two episodes of DS9. Chris nodded off several times. So he went straight to bed afterwards. I brushed and swished and wrote my blog entry. I rubbed my gums with ozone cream and massaged them. Then I went to bed.

No comments: