Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Bamboo salt

The sleep app woke me at 7:27. I got up to check the readout. I deleted the one from yesterday which was running at the wrong time. I brushed and swished and sewed some patches. I put on some meditation music. I took some niacin and cleaned parts of the kitchen waiting for it to kick in. When it did, I did my exercises. I made coffee. I did a lot of tapping for clutter. I listened to part of episode 8 of the Truth about Cancer. I could not take notes because I had to clean house at the same time. I cleaned the bathrooms. I watered the flowers. I mopped the kitchen floor. I swept the other floors and the rug under the coffee table. Then I took a shower and got dressed.
At 2 I went to the Korean clinic. I scanned it with my electrosmog meter and it was yellow just about everywhere. Then she brought out an electric cash register. She wanted me to show her how to use it. But I couldn't make it work. I suspected the batteries were bad since they had been in so long. So she said she would buy some. Then she wanted me to show her how to take apart and clean a Dyson. So I had to look it up. There was a video showing more of the take-apart process than I wanted to see. So we tried it and did not succeed. I tried to get the video back. We found others, and learned even more. She did not have the right tools, but with a paint can opener and two chop sticks, we got it apart and she cleaned it. Then she showed me a water testing device. I could not find any battery compartment in it. Then her husband called me over to talk about some papers we filled out and signed weeks ago. I called the company and they said they never got the e-mail, but would send a docusign form for his signature. I kept refreshing the screen but did not see the document. Finally I said I had to go. They gave me some bamboo salt and a package of jujube juice.
When I got home, Chris was there. He asked me for the clasp for his suit pants. He said another pair developed the same problem. He took them both to the tailor.
While he was gone, I finished the episode. All I remember is that micronutrients are critical in treating cancer. Fasting and hyperthermia at the same time are a double whammy for tumors. I also let a few pieces of bamboo salt melt in my mouth. It is very tasty (and expensive according to Dr. Grace.)
There were three other summits playing at the same time. I tried a few interviews, but none were all that interesting. I blended a packet of mimosa pudica seed and some papaya seed and put the powder in capsules. I made a new batch of mouth wash, and bagged up empty glass bottles.
I headed to choir practice, and dropped the glass off at recycling on the way. When I got there, I put the bank bag back in the safe. I gave a bit of bamboo salt to Jennifer. I had old newspapers for Megan, but she didn't come. We practiced for the next few Sundays. I used the keyboard app on one song.
After practice, I drove home. I made tea, and took some melatonin and valerian root and poppy seed. I brushed and swished while Chris cued up Netflix. He was tired so we only watched one episode of DS9. Then I typed up my blog post for the day. I put my evening schedule with all it's x's in an e-mail to the desktop computer so I could print it out. I had a few things left to do before I used my phone app to track tonight's sleep.

No comments: