Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Early morning walk

I tapped in the dark for an hour last night before going to bed. It seemed to help me fall asleep faster. I woke up before 7am. I got up to use the bathroom and decided to get dressed and go for a walk. But first I swished and hemmed one edge of my smock. Then I walked around the circle to get early daylight. I went barefoot in the back yard to check the pepper plant. The grass was wet which was good for earthing.
I started a loaf of bread. I found my scarf in a baggie of dye. I put on rubber gloves and rinsed the scarf in the sink. I decided not to subject it to beet juice. I put it in the utility room to dry. I poured out the beet juice and washed the pot. I also emptied the dishwasher.
I took some niacin and read e-mail while waiting for the flush to hit. But I guess I had drunk so much water that it was diluted. So I ended up spending way too long on Youtube, reading comments about Uber.
I did my exercises, then drybrushed, meditated, and tapped. I took meter readings on the fridge, the coffee maker and the bread maker. The fridge was putting out a field that extended several feet to either side, but not in front. The coffee maker had only a small field. But the breadmaker had a large field and all the indicator lights turned red. I stayed away as best I could.
I cleaned the kitchen while boiling off the water that Chris put in the greasy pot. When most of the water was gone, I skimmed off the fat with paper towels and washed the pot. Then I cleaned the bathrooms. I watered the plants out front and in back. The tomatoes are dead, but the pepper plants are looking good and have flowers.
I listened to a podcast from the Fix Female Hormones Summit:
Epstein Barr virus is very common. It can be reactivated years later. It can be mistaken for lots of other things. Doctors know what it is but seldom think to test for it. It makes you susceptible to a host of other diseases. There are special tests to see if you've ever had it and if it is reviving.
At 1:50 I went to the Korean clinic. They wanted help filling out forms. Afterward, they gave me boxes of onion juice and jujube juice. And three onions – but not for eating. They are special for me to rub on my scalp.
When I got home, I checked the mail and e-mail. I left an envelop on Chris' computer. After a bit, I went for a walk/run to get in another 20 minutes of exercise. Chris was home when I got back. I took a shower and put on clean clothes. I called up recipes on the laptop to make more hot flash spray, and mouthwash. I was surprised to be out of peppermint essential oil. I checked my Swansons folder to see when I last ordered it. It was some time ago. Then I realized I never finalized my last Amazon order. So I added peppermint to it and paid.
It was almost time for choir. I printed another offering sheet for next week. I rebooted the desktop computer to take advantage of updates. It was so slow that I had to leave before it finished.
When I got to the church for choir, I put the bank bag in the safe. I remembered that I meant to bring my table because of the piano app. I talked to Jennifer and Cecelia until practice started. We sang through all our pieces (4), and were dismissed early. The choir is not singing this Sunday because so many people will be gone. That includes Jennifer, who is going home to Canada for a Canadian Thanksgiving with her family.
I drove home. I sat in the driveway and used my meter to look for fields inside my car. The lights were yellow around the steering column and the radio. But in the footwell, they turned red! My poor feet. I went inside where Chris asked if I wanted to watch the Netflix DVD that came in, or the continuation of last night's DS9 episode. I didn't care, so we watched DS9.
I rubbed onion on my head. It worked much better because the Korean onions were a lot more flexible. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to swish and blog. I noticed the desktop and rebooted into Linux. So I restarted it again and sat there until the screen came up to evade Linux and go to Windows 7. After swishing, I drank my tea and applied ozone cream. Then it was time for bed.
* This is Lauri's quilt from Monday. *

No comments: