Thursday, October 4, 2018

Sewing may be dangerous

I got up at 8. I brushed and swished. I saw bugs crawling on the bags that the sumac berries were in. So I took them outside and sat in the morning sun while picking berries off the stems. It was slow work and made my hands red. After half an hour I went in, leaving the bags outside.
I hemmed the opposite edge of the wi-fi smock. I checked my sewing machine with the meter and found a strong electrical field, especially around the needle. The lights turned red when I stepped on the pedal. I also checked the light in the shower area. It and the fan were making a strong field. But the box fan was not.

I turned on the router and put on a podcast from the current summit:
Facial diagnosis: Puffy under eyes – liver or kidney drainage, vertical cracks above lips (non-smoker) – parasites, vertical lines between eyebrows – liver is stressed, pronounced lines around mouth – malabsorption, digestive distress. Big purple bags under eyes – food sensitivities due to parasites, Other signs of parasites: white spots on fingernails, grinding teeth, biting nails, itchy butt, dairy allergy. TUDCA helps liver and digestion. 250Mg 2x day. Use castor oil pack and milk thistle to open bile ducts. Take mimosa pudica seed for parasites. It is that gut grabber, 2caps 2x, (Todd Watts formulation) Parasites can absorb up to 8 times their weight in heavy metals. A good test is GI-Map by Diagnostic Solutions. Most testing is expensive and inconclusive. Assume you have them and treat. Raise dosage until you see results. Parasite epidemic and heavy metal epidemic feed each other.
Treat for 5 days around each full moon after 6 months parasite cleanse. Animals sleeping in your bed is an easy way to get parasites. Cleanse the whole family. Mercury in the brain takes a long time to detox. If you've ever had amalgam fillings, you have mercury in your brain. Cremation is best test of heavy metals. Take Metchem for detox and chelation of heavy metals. It typically takes 8 months. Lyme defends itself using parasites and heavy metals. Without its protections, lyme is a lot easier to deal with. Take Bioactive carbon foundation, 1cap 2x, as a binder, with or without food.

I pounded holes into a green coconut and drank the water. Then I put the coconut in two plastic bags and beat it against the back patio until it broke open. I scraped out the meat for a tasty treat. Then I made and ate breakfast.
I dressed and went to quilting. I tested my take-away machine and it had a powerful field too, when the pedal was pressed. I worked on a charity quilt top. I talked to Pat and Leslie, who stayed after everyone left. Leslie invited me to see a movie with her tomorrow. She sent me a text so I wouldn't forget the time.
I stopped at Whole Foods on the way home. I was looking for pickled garlic but they didn't have it. I picked up some kale sprouts instead.
When I got home, I checked the mail, only junk. I brought in my sewing gear. I started listening to a podcast and Chris came home from work. No job offers today he said. I finished my podcast while making up two weeks worth of supplements. I made a salad for supper. I took my laptop to the guest room to skype with my tapping buddy. It was an intense session.
When it was over, I took my laptop back to the dining room. Chris had the TV on and he played the latest Netflix DVD, which turned out to be Dukes of Hazzard. So we watched two episodes. Then he made his sandwich and I swished while writing my blog. I took some mimosa pudica, and calc-phos. I applied ozone cream, and went to bed.
* The quilt top for Renegades, which I will miss this weekend. *

No comments: