Saturday, October 13, 2018

Ready for Halloween

I listened to my Holosync music while lying in bed last night. I had several levels on the tablet and the names were so long that the tablet wasn't showing the part that tells which level it was. Eventually I went to sleep. But I awoke in the middle of the night and kept waking up regularly.
I got up before 8, but by the time I brushed and sewed the rest of the barn block and got dressed to work on berries, it was 8:40. I sat in the morning sun for half an hour. I tasted the red stuff that collected under my thumbnail. It was tart like vitamin C.
I boiled water for my nightly kava tea. Since I keep chopped turmeric root in my tea kettle, I get curcumin in my tea as well. I drank my usual quart of water, plus a quart of sumac tea.
I listened to the next episode of The Truth About Cancer:

Tumors with higher glutamate levels are more likely to spread. Blocking glutamate receptors shrinks tumors and even makes radiation work better. Virtually all flavenoids reduce glutamate receptor activity. Cancer cells use glucose and glutamine for fuel. Glutamine is the more powerful fuel. Soy is high in glutamate. Eating cereal and orange juice for breakfast pumps up your blood sugar. A study showed that sugar can turn a normal cell into a cancerous one. Salvestrol is produced in the last day or two of berries ripening. Good for cancer, but our food is picked green to get shipped to grocery store so we don't get it. Red pigment from blood oranges is particularly good. Avoid fake sugars, too. Aspartame causes cancer and sucralose kills bacteria in the gut. Selenium is good for prevention of cancer and remediation of cancer. Chromium and silica are deficient in our soils. A clinic in Mexico gives each patient a sensitizer that is consumed by cancer cells 70 to 1. Then the substance is activated by specific sound and or light and the cells die. Hyperthermia works because cancer cells are heat-sensitive and regular cells are heat-resistant.

I read e-mail, and made breakfast. Chris put a beef heart and a dish of vegetables on the stove to cook. I moved Holosync music from my tablet to my mp3 headphones. I deleted most of the songs on it so it would be easy to find the one I wanted, but no. I also set up the recliner near the desktop so I could play the music from there if needed.
I finished watching the video on how to make a slide show, but he did not say how to put in pictures. I wanted to try it but did not have the right pics on my laptop. So I downloaded some from my Pinterest page and others from the net. I also added pics to my Pinterest page of healthy teeth.
I checked the mail, and found a package with Halloween toys in it. The lights were packaged so that they could not turn on accidentally. I tried a few and they were quite bright. I hope trick-or-treating in this neighborhood happens before trunk-or-treat at church so I can donate the extra toys. I went through my choir music and then put my folder in the car. I ate some heart and some of the cooked veggies. Then I picked dandelion from the back yard and put it in a bowl. I went for a walk around the circle. When I got back, I made salad. I ate that and three dates. I investigate whole tones and some other things from my e-mail. I started listening to another audio, and then saw that Netflix reported a sign-in on our account. I assumed that was Chris getting DS9 ready to watch. So I paused the audio and joined him in the living room. We watched three episodes. Then he put clean sheets on the bed while I went through my evening list. I typed up my blog while I swished, and then was almost ready for bed.
* This is another one of Jane's blocks. *

No comments: