Thursday, November 8, 2018

Female surgery

I got up at 7:40. I checked out the spot and took a pic of it. It was not as red as yesterday. I brushed and swished and sewed blocks together, getting everything done but the center seam. I turned on the router and made tea for later. I read e-mail and watched the next installment of Transcendence. I made and ate breakfast. I took a glass dish of steak out of the fridge and put it in the oven to cook at 250.
I rolled my cart to the cart and put it in the trunk. I drove to Stitch_Its. I was surprised to see so few cars and surmised that some ladies had gone to lunch. But when I got inside, some were getting ready to leave. I set up by Leanne, who wanted to talk about her week. Pat gave me a check and she had stories to tell. Everyone else left. Later Rhonda came and she had stories to tell. Most stories were about having female surgeries. I used my hot flash spray several times. I let it 'accidentally' land on the spot as a sort of disinfectant. I did not get a single stitch sewn.
When I got home, it was almost 4. I pulled the steak from the oven and turned the oven off. I cut off a piece and put it in a dish. Then I went out back to pick some dandelion. Chris came home while I was out there. He had a Nuts.com package for me. I put the contents away and ate the steak. Then I made a salad and ate that. I read e-mail for a while. Then I ate some frozen watermelon and blueberries.
After that, I moved my laptop to the guest room. I tapped with my buddy for 90 minutes. She seemed pleased with the results. Then I moved my laptop back to the dining room. Chris had DS9 cued up. So I brushed my teeth. And then I sipped kava tea while we watched two episodes of DS9.
Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
* All my blocks, nearly sewn together. *

No comments: