Monday, November 26, 2018

Home again, home again

The sleep app rang just after 7CST and later the phone alarm. We stayed in bed, snuggling. Then I got up to shower. I made and ate breakfast while Chris ate the leftover cheese rolls from last night. I checked e-mail. It was chock full of Cyber Monday deals, but I did not have time to read them all. I listened to an interview with Dr. Klinghardt on EMF sensitivity while I sewed binding:

He said using a cell phone dissolves the mercury in silver fillings faster. A two minute phone call can reactivate the dormant epstein barr virus for four years. The electromagnetic fields we are exposed to are cumulative. A smart meter is basically a cell tower installed on the wall of your home. Certain frequencies can be used to make people docile. One frequency can make people sterile over the course of several generations – 2.4 G. Trower did the studies, thinking it would never be used. Now he tries to warn people. Swiss shield works now but might not be effective against 5G frequencies. There is an app that turns android phone into frequency meter, but he doesn't remember the name of it. Go to Littletree group.com to buy a wi-fi shield bag. To detox from heavy metals, use an ionic foot bath with salt water: the best one is by Kie science. Wear wi-fi protective underwear. Turn off fuses at night. Cover wall with aluminum and ground it. The use of cell phones shortens the life of your brain. Klinghardtinstitute.com

I paused the audio to pack and get dressed. Then I resumed it. When the interview was over, we had 12 minutes to check out. We carried our stuff to the car in two loads. Then Chris turned in the key cards. We stopped at the gas station to fuel up and Chris set the GPS. Then we were on our way to Huntsville.
We listened to a book on CD called Sharpe's Devil. It was interesting, but some of the descriptions were bloody. We stopped several times at rest areas. We arrived home half way through the book. We moved all our luggage into the house. Chris got the grocery list and we added a few things to it, then went to Publix to shop.
At Publix we got the usual items, plus a baby toy. That will be my donation to Toys for Tots. I had looked up their guidelines and they had a special need for toys for the 0 – 2 year range.
There were no jars of black olives in the olive section, nor were there any empty spaces. This tells me they moved them, probably to an endcap somewhere. But we never found them.
When we got home, we carried the groceries in. I checked the house mail. There was a card from Mary Ann, a bill for Chris and something for the neighbors next door. I put on my coat and walked it over. But I did not stay to chat because there was so much to do.
When I got back, I remembered that the pharmacy had called me over vacation. So I called them back. She told me what the doctor recommended and how to use it. I gave her my credit card number so they could mix the cream and mail it to me.
Chris was trying to broil beef in the oven but it would not get more than warm. So he cooked it in a cast iron fry pan. I ate a can of vegetable soup while it cooked, and jotted notes for my blog. Then I read e-mail, trying to catch up. I drank a packet of jujube juice and one of onion juice. I unpacked the food box, and then the beef was ready. It was sooooo good.
I ate in front of my laptop. I came across a message from Netflix announcing the DVD they just sent. I had never heard of it, so I checked my queue. There was a bunch of stuff I never heard of. Chris hadn't either, so we deleted them.
Chris had turned the oven off and back on. This time it got hot, so I mixed up a batch of seed crackers. I was out of pumpkin seeds, so I used pine nuts. While it baked, I unpacked the breakfast box. I put coconut oil and coconut butter on the stove top to melt in the heat generated by the oven.
At the behest of an e-mail from housing, Chris turned the outside faucets to drip. He brought in the pepper plant. All our plants were alive when we got home, but they may not survive tonight. I collated the recyclables and left them by the door for Chris to take out in the morning.
Then we watched 2 episodes of DS9. I took my evening supplements and unpacked my suitcase. I mixed the oil and butter and cacao. I poured it into molds to make fat bombs. Then I sat down to write my blog and maybe catch up on e-mail.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from the party on Saturday. *

No comments: