Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It's gonna be a cold night in Huntsville

It was almost 8 when I got up. The phone alarm had not rung. I gargled, drank, and swished twice. I sewed a corner triangle onto the orphan block center. Then I turned on the router and checked e-mail briefly. I heated water and started listening to session 8. I drank more water and threw in coffee. I sucked on some bamboo salt, and took a dose of niacin. I drybrushed and then the flush hit, which was perfect. I did my exercises and rebounded. I played three of Deepaks meditations to catch up. I turned the heat off so I could hear them.
Afterward, I finished session 8 while cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes. Then I cleaned the bathrooms, using Powerizer on the toilet bowls and tub. The Powerizer did a great job. I watered the plants which were huddled together for warmth by the front door. It was cold last night, but the only one that looked distressed was the basil plant.
I took a shower and got dressed. It was still raining. I emptied the box of jujube juice and took the box with me. I drove through the rain to the Korean clinic, arriving a minute or two late.
They were happy to see me, and thought the mole scab looked good. Dr. Grace said she would burn off another one next time. Dr. Lee wanted to work on filling out insurance forms for patients. I called the company that files the forms to get more info. But after waiting 20 minutes for a live person, I found out that she doesn't know the diagnosis codes. She told me to Google them. I asked if she had a sample sheet and she told me to Google that too. So I hung up. Dr. Lee called a friend of his who sent him a sample sheet. It wasn't exactly like our form but it was helpful. I filled in a patient form to auto-fill half of the insurance form. I wrote down how I did it. I Googled how to print screen, but the result was too small to be readable. But in trying to change the size, a drop-down menu appeared with 'Print' on it. So we did, and it worked.
Then he showed me a credit card bill with an exorbitant interest charge. I checked it out, called the company, got it paid off and the interest waived. They were both very happy. She gave me a Korean red knotted hanging decoration. He gave me a box of jujube juice and a box of onion juice packets. She taped my back, which was not happy after scrubbing the tub.
I told them I was going to visit my father next week so I would not be coming to their clinic. I showed them his picture and Dr. Lee guessed scoliosis. Dr. Grace said if he came here, she would treat him for free. I said I would pass that on.
I ran out into the rain and got in my car and drove home. Chris was still gone, even though it was dark. I brought in the mail and reparked my car after moving the trash can which was in my spot. I checked my e-mail. Chris came home soon after. One piece of mail was for our next door neighbor. He took it over there. When he got back, he showed me his new ties that the tailor made. They were not quite solid colors, but close enough that it wasn't worth it to me to make any.
While he ate his supper, I looked at my blood test results and compared them with values in articles I found online. Then we watched two episodes of DS9. Afterward, Chris went to bed. I stayed up to blog and swish.

No comments: