Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween

I was awake early, hearing Chris get ready for work. I stayed in bed until my alarm went off. Sleep was not in the cards, so I got up. I brushed and swished and made a longer strip for my banner. I listened to 1000hz music for strengthening teeth. I made coffee and tea. I took niacin and waited for the flush to hit, but it took too long. I did my exercises and then meditated with Deepak.
I got a phone call from a guy that said my computer was sending out warning messages and he wanted to solve the problem. I said I didn't believe him and I hung up. But he called back, from another number. I told him no and hung up again. Then I cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms and watered the plants.
I seemed to be finished early, so I listened to a presentation on remedies for fever. I had to sit down to take notes. But near the end I remembered that I had forgotten to clean the floors. So I vacuumed the bathroom floors and swept the wood ones with the dust mop.
I put finger lights in dish by the door in case I was home late.
I drove to the Korean clinic. They wanted me to schedule training, so I called the company and made a phone appointment for 3:30 tomorrow. There was a long wait to get hold of a live person and during that time, patients came in to see the doctors.
Dr. Grace asked me to get a water-tester working. The instructions were in Korean. So I went to the website. The English version seemed incomplete, so I read the French one. I opened the battery compartment and saw it was empty. There was nothing else I could do for her. So after a bit, I got up to leave. I assured them that I would be back tomorrow for the training call, which reportedly will be only half an hour. She said she would burn off my mole afterward. (Yikes)
It was almost 3:30 when I got home. I cleaned clutter from around the front door so trick-or-treaters would not see it. Then I went for a walk. I saw moving trucks at two houses, I guess because it is the end of the month. I thought about having the fishing activity like Myra and I did in Chinhae, but it was too late.
Chris was home when I got back. He packed for his trip. I blew up a lighted balloon, drew a face on it, and put on some Halloween music courtesy of Youtube. I tried combing my hair over my face and putting on a pair of glasses. It was an interesting look, but I had no costume to go with it. Then I read e-mail while I waited.
Chris turned on our porch light at 4:30 because Housing had put out an e-mail saying the hours were from 4:30 to 9. But no one came until after 6. After that, it was sporadic. I read e-mail until 8. Then we watched 4 episodes of Adam-12, which came in the mail from Netflix. We turned off the light at 9. I'll count the lights tomorrow to see how many kids we had. Most were the older ones.
As usual, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog.

No comments: