Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Chilly day but no precipitation

I got up before 7, having a hot flash. But the good thing was, it was the first, so I got to sleep all night (after the initial lying awake staring at the ceiling). I brushed and swished and got dressed. I found some gray anti-scorch fabric to audition as a background for the fish. I turned on the router and continued a tapping audio from last night. I took my morning supplements. I gathered the recyclables and put them out at the curb. I wrote some checks and put them in the mail.
Then I finished the audio. I ate a fat bomb, and made breakfast. In doing so, I had to make more chia/flax mix. I ate while reading e-mail. Then it was time to go quilting.
I arrived after 10 and mere seconds before Beverly. I worked on binding while we sat and talked with the other ladies. I finished the binding while watching Beverly lay out hexagon blocks, and Drunkard's Path blocks.
It was too cold to walk, and since I had already had breakfast, I skipped kimbap. I went home and ate beef with kimchi. Then I grabbed my red folder and drove to the church. Lars had already counted the money. I entered the donation info into the computer and printed the reports. Then I took the money to the bank for deposit. On the way home, I stopped at the gas station on post. I did not think I would have to wait at 3:15 in the afternoon, but all 10 spots were full. When I got up to the pump, I discovered that I did not have a credit card. So I went home.
My car said it was 42 degrees so I went for a walk. When I got back, Chris was home. I listened to last presentation of Day 8. I found some darker gray fabric for the fish and made a template. I listened to other podcasts. I made and ate salad.
I called Dad. The conversation was slow and painful. He did not sound like a man who should be in charge of his own meds, but he was in the middle of laying them out for the week. Then I listened to the first presentation for Day 9. Afterward, I made tea, and took my evening supplements. I jotted notes for my blog, then started listening to the second presentation and paused it when Chris turned on the TV.
We watched two episodes of ST:NG. Then we retired to our laptops. I posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: