Monday, March 18, 2019

My staycation is over

I heard the alarm but stayed in bed until almost 8:30. I guess my sleep hasn't adjusted to the new time. I brushed and swished and turned on the router. I boiled water and rinsed the sprouts. I listened to episode 7 of the dementia and anxiety summit. I took my morning supplements. I cut strips for borders and folded them up with the banner. I made and ate breakfast.
I put my machine in the car and went to quilting. We had a good turnout today. I shared a table with Lauri and we discussed some of the movies she lent me. Carolyn came over to ask me about the Alison Wellness Clinic. I re-sewed some of the stitching on the bib because it was puckered. Then I turned it out and pinned it for top-stitching, but I did not have the right color thread. So I put together the segments for the banner border and sewed it all together. At that point, there were only 4 ladies left. But it was after 3, so I packed up and went home.
There were two pieces of mail, one was from Netflix. I brought in my machine. I listened to an episode of the HomeGrown summit. It was about growing tomatoes. I had just started the second presentation when Chris came home. We talked some. I got out my trombone and practiced briefly. But then I realized it was almost 5. I went for a walk.
Chris started the laundry. When I got back, I checked e-mail. I topstitched about half of the bib. At 6:30, we went to the grocery store for our weekly consumables. When we got home, I took everything out of the plastic bags while Chris took laundry from the washer to the dryer. He put the cold food away while I washed the cans. I had bought a papaya, but there was no room in the fridge for it. So I ate it, and a can of soup as well.
Then we watched 3 or 4 episodes of Night Court season 1, courtesy of Netflix. Chris looked up some of the characters. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to write my blog and do some yoga. While downloading the pics from my phone, I saw that there was a text from Dr. Grace. It was a pic of a cute little dog and the words "Call me." Since it was after 11, I texted her back but did not call. If she is looking for a home for the dog, she is barking up the wrong tree.

No comments: