Monday, March 11, 2019

Time change

I heard my alarm go off at 7:30, but it felt like 6:30 because of the time change. Chris was already up, but he came back to the bedroom to make sure I was awake. I stayed in bed until 8. I brushed and swished and pinned the fish to the banner. I took my morning supplements. I checked e-mail shortly, then got ready for church.
I got to the church in plenty of time to warm up with the choir. I gave Cecelia a bottle of calcium. I wrote a check for HAP and put it in an envelop. Susan made the pre-service announcements. Then the interim pastor led the service. He talked about basic training. Chris would have liked it. After the service, Doris offered me her dress form and said she'd bring it Wednesday night. I offered to share some vodka with Jennifer so she could make some lavender oil. We went into the fellowship hall and had grapes and apple slices. Then the pastor introduced his plan for helping us find a new pastor and defining who we are as a church. Then he and his wife led a class on expectations.
When I got home, I made and ate breakfast. Then I changed my clothes. I put the poinsettias outside. I gathered up our extra grocery bags and we went to Publix. I put the bags in recycling. We picked out food for the week, and went home. I unbagged the groceries and Chris put them away. It was such a nice day that I went for a long walk. I saw daffodils in new places. When I got back, I listened to audios. I looked at Pinterest, and played Solitaire. Chris cooked pork and asparagus. I picked dandelion and made a salad. We both enjoyed the pork and asparagus.
I peeled ginger and turmeric root to make tea. We watched a movie called Percy Jackson. It was one of the movies in Lauri's bag. I did not realize that Chris had seen it with Michele in Seoul. But it was interesting. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to take my evening supplements and write to my blog.
* From Pinterest *

No comments: