Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Finally, kimbap.

I got up at 8:30. (I am not adjusting to the time change well). I got dressed in case the maintenance people come. I brushed and swished. I took some stitches out of the fish to reposition the tail, then started another thread. I put out the recyclables. I turned to the router and found it already on. I read e-mail and listened to an audio and took notes. I rolled up the banner with a spool of thread to take along. I left later than usual because Chris said they were having a live shooter exercise and the gate would be closed. So I waited until 10 and had no problem getting off post.
I was late arriving at quilting. I took pics of some quilts laid out on a table. I talked with ladies sitting at a round table, while others were sandwiching quilts in another room. I worked on the fish and got it all sewn down. Beverly gave me some blocks that needed sashing or border fabric. Then she and Anita worked on blanket stitching.
I went to the Asian store for kimbap. I saw they raised the price to $6. I took it home and left it there while I went for a walk. I checked on the daffodil I spotted most recently. I did not see anything else coming up nearby.
When I got back, I ate the kimbap with kimchi, and finished an audio. I made more toothpaste mix, and washed up. I poured some vodka in a small dropper bottle for Jennifer. Then I drove to the church. I recorded the offerings for Sunday and Ash Wednesday, and printed reports. I sent Jennifer a text to let her know where to find the bottle.
On the way to the bank I stopped at the dentist office. I let them know that I had a new credit card number. Then I went to the bank to make the deposits. Afterward, I drove to the place where my massage therapist works.
I was early, so I walked around checking out the high-priced supplements. I met a man who does some kind of energy balancing. We were just getting into exactly what he does when his client arrived so I walked away. Gabriele was just replacing the sheets on the bed. She and I talked for some time about 5G. Then she left while I got undressed and laid under the sheets. When she came back, she gave me the usual whole body massage. She gave special attention to my left shoulder and said there might be a muscle or ligament tear. After I got dressed, I paid her and left so she could meet her next client.
It took me a long time to get home. There are two places that I have to make a left turn and each one had a short light. I don't know if they were shorter today than usual, but it certainly took a lot longer.
When I got home, there were books on the chair on the front porch. Pat had left them for me to label. I had a headache, so I kind of left them there for the time being. I made and ate breakfast, but that did not help. I listened to the next episode of the Depression, Anxiety and Dementia summit. When Chris was ready, I pulled three videos out of Lauri's bag and let him choose. We watched a Night at the Museum sequel. Afterward, Chris made his lunch and laid out his clothes for tomorrow. I took my evening supplements and soaked the sprouts. I warmed some cans of coconut milk so I could shake and mix the contents. Then I sat down to write my blog.

No comments: