Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sunny Day

I got up after 9 because I did not sleep well last night. My head had been ringing loudly, probably from the increased wi-fi in the area. I tried to think of some place else to sleep, but wi-fi is everywhere, unless I sleep outside. I couldn't think of a good outdoor place. Also, my stomach was uncomfortable and I attributed that to the papaya seed I have been swallowing.
I drank some water and took the first round of supplements. Then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took a shower and I stayed in bed. He started the laundry. I got dressed and went for the second round of supplements. I juiced the rest of the celery and cleaned up the juicer. I checked e-mail and listened to some interview. Then I made and ate breakfast.
I went for a walk around the neighborhood. When I got back, I put on the QnA from the Depression and Anxiety summit. Chris took a break from applying for jobs and went to the office. I listened to Dr. Mercola after Chris left. During the interview, I trimmed strips of batting and sewed them together. I also had some beef and sauerkraut. I made a drawing of my banner to test quilting options. I scanned it into the computer to refine it and save it for future printouts. I kept finding things to eat as I listened. I moved to the QnA from the depression and anxiety summit. I played Solitaire. I made more green powder herbal mix for breakfasts.
I picked dandelion and made a salad. Chris came back from the office. On my laptop, I watched a movie called Chloe, a Journey Through Life. It was about fear, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness.
I practiced my trombone, using higher scales than yesterday so it wouldn't take so long. I called Dad. While listening to him, I peeled ginger and turmeric roots and made tea. He walked off to get a bill and I drank the tea and jotted notes for my blog while waiting for him and wondering if he forgot I was on the phone. But eventually he came back with the bill. Then he rang off so he could figure out how to record it in the bank book.
We watched two episodes of ST:NG. Chris was scratching my back and we were having an enjoyable time. But somehow it devolved to an argument after the show was over. We dressed the bed with clean sheets. I took my evening supplements and finished my blog post. Then I got ready for bed.

No comments: