Saturday, March 16, 2019

This might be The One!

I got up at 9 after ruminating for an hour and a half. I brushed and swished and auditioned more fabric for borders. I took my morning supplements (which dissolve under the tongue). I watched a video from the Depression and Anxiety series. They talked mostly about supplements and herbs.
I made and ate breakfast, then took a long walk. When I got back, I called Dad. He seemed to be doing ok. I listened to an audio and ate salad. I laid out one more arrangement of borders on the banner and took a picture. (I think this is the one!)
I mowed yard latitudinally. I jotted notes for my blog as I relistened to the episode that was so informative. Then Chris and Michele called from the hotel in St. Louis. They were dressing up for some live action role playing game. After their call, I watched the next episode of the depression and anxiety series, which had just come out. This one was about diet.
I went through the movies that Lauri gave me and pulled out all the ones we had seen. On the top of the pile of movies we hadn't seen was a flick called Center Stage. It was about the drama of students in a ballet company. I did not think Chris would like it, so I watched it. I paused it several times as Kurt texted me about the coconut he was involved with. When the movie was over, I looked up the actors and actresses. One of the lead dancers played Lt. Uhura. I knew she looked familiar. And now its time for bed.

No comments: