Wednesday, August 21, 2019

At least they're clean

I don't remember much about my dream last night except that it involved eating meat. I kinda think I dreamed it the previous night also. It must have been really good because I slept late.
When I got up, I played the next episode of some summit. I went through the usual routine to get ready for meditation morning. Then I put on some meditation music and did a lot of tapping.
I resumed the episode when I started cleaning. I kept swatting at fruit flies who just won't die (or go away). I sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide as they landed on the mirror. I now have the cleanest mirror and fruit flies in the area.
I cooked kitchari as I cleaned in the kitchen. Then I showered and dressed. I watered my plants. On my way back into the house, I found two small boxes sitting by the door. I must have walked right by them. I took them in and opened them: horsetail, and colostrum.
I had a few bites of the kitchari, then went to the clinic. She wanted me to write down the addresses of all the massage schools so she could go there and find a graduate to work in the clinic. She brought me two steaming hot, organic cobs of corn. I thanked her and said I couldn't eat them right now. I asked for a foot detox bath and he agreed. While I was sitting there, she asked me to change something on her phone screen. Knowing nothing about it, somehow I got lucky and the change happened. She had a second thing for me to do and I stumbled into that solution as well. He gave me a box of jujube juice. I thanked them and left.
I went to the post office to check the mail, but it was all ads. Back at the house, I looked for loan calculators to see how much money we could save on our church loan if we paid extra principal. But the inputs were wrong. Two different online calculators gave me two very different answers.
I went for a walk around the circle, wishing I had time for more. But time was tight. I ate half of the kitchuri as lunch, even though it was 5pm. Kitchari is a good diet food because it doesn't taste bad, but it is also not tasty enough to overeat.
Then I headed to church for a stewardship meeting. We discussed the budget, which our committee is supposed to come up with, even though all we deal with are the donations. It went for about an hour. Then I went home.
I put the recycling in a paper bag and took it out to the street. I also put in some boxes. I called Chris on skype, but he wasn't home yet. So I ate the rest of the kitchari, then soaked more rice and beans for tomorrow. I read some e-mail, then put on Royal Pains. Chris called while I was watching and rolling my leg muscles. We talked for a brief time. He wasn't feeling well, and thought he had a fever. So he went to bed and I finished my TV show.
I drank some ginger tea and started writing my blog post. I brushed my teeth and swatted more flies. I also sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide. All I need now are some potatoes to go with the meat I'll be dreaming about tonight.
* Would you believe it is a roll of toilet paper? *

No comments: