Thursday, August 15, 2019

Which fork to use?

I got to bed very late last night because my laptop kept waking up and I kept putting it to sleep. Finally I had to shut it down completely.
I got up around 8. So I got a late start on coffee morning. I did the usual exercises, took the usual supplements (including mimosa pudica every half hour), and meditation. Then I cleaned and vacuumed.
I showered and got dressed. I went to the Korean clinic. Dr. Grace was not there. I showed Dr. Lee the container of pickled garlic and mentioned that there was aspartame in it. Dr. Lee showed me that he now had a Georgia acupuncture license. He wanted me to look up flights to Honolulu. I spent a long time doing that. I could not find anything he thought was reasonable.
On the way home, I stopped at the post office. I recycled everything in the box. When I got home, I drank some water and ate two yellow tomatoes. They are so good! Then I went for a walk and picked more poke berries. I wore some Icy Hot on my shoes and shorts and wristband. I was surprised that I did not get bitten. When I got back, I took out the recycling in a paper bag and dropped it in the big container. I checked the house mail and ate fruit. I listened to an interview. I drank some of the juice from the crock pot and ate the onions at the bottom of the jar. Then I had a piece of the meat. I sat in the recliner to listen to a CD from the book. Eventually I laid on the couch, still listening and I fell asleep.
When I woke up, it was dark. I turned on the light. I had some fabric strips to work with, trying to complete a curve challenge by next Tuesday. I was sorting through all the pieces of fabric on my sewing table when Chris called on skype. I sat down to talk to him. Nothing new, really. I asked for advice on how to find cheap flights to Honolulu.
When the call was over, I watched one episode of Frasier. Then I wrote my blog post and listened to part of another presentation on biofield tuning. While it played, I rolled the muscles of my legs. Then I looked at tuning forks on Amazon. It got very late so I went to bed.
* The last lettuce and the best tomatoes. *

No comments: