Friday, August 16, 2019

Catching up on intervews

I got up more or less on time. I brushed and swished and took supplements. I put on an interview. There are a bunch of gut summits running this week and it's hard trying to keep up with all of them. I studied my project and decided to do a bargello row. I made and ate breakfast.
After breakfast I put on my bathing suit and laid out in the sun for half an hour. Then I put on some Icy Hot and mowed the rest of the back yard, I came in and sat down at my sewing machine. Just then something bit me behind my right knee. I put some icy/hot on it and a little tea tree oil. The pain stopped and never came back. My head started to itch for the first time since the baking soda treatment. I think it was due to sweat. I washed the area gently and the itch went away.
When the post office re-opened, I drove down there to check the mail. I was expecting a package, but there wasn't one. When I got back, I ate a banana and some nuts and the last of the cherries. I sewed a little more, finishing the row and inserting it between striped strips. I made a salad and ate it while listening to another interview. I thought the interviewer did too much talking and not enough time listening to the guest speaker.
I finished off the last of the beef tongue. I went out to check the house mail. It was on the way back that I found a box on the porch. How did I not see it on the way out? I went for a walk around the circle. When I got back, I watered the plants. I carried the box inside and unpacked it. There were some food items and freezer bricks inside.
I watched an episode of SIBO SOS. I rolled out kinks in my calves and shoulders, using the massage ball and cardboard tube. I watched an episode of Royal Pains. When it finished, I saw Skype had a message for me. It was from Chris, so I called him and we talked for a short while. Then he went to bed and I watched an episode of Frasier. Then I took a few last supplements and drank a lot of water. I answered an e-mail and wrote my blog post for the day.
* Okay, so it is all in one piece, but I don't know what to make of it. *

No comments: