Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The last of the lettuce

I went to bed, but the ringing in my head was so loud I couldn't sleep. So I laid on the sofa, where the ringing was not as bad. I spent most of the night there. I woke up to use the bathroom and then moved to the bed. I don't remember when I got up, but I never heard my alarm go off.
I took the first supplement, and read part of a book. I brushed and swished. I washed dishes and crock pot parts. I washed up and got dressed.
I went to quilting with some Christmas fabric to donate to make stockings for Tut Fan. I sat at the table and joined in the conversation. I had an e-mail for Susan so I read it to her. Thelma wanted me to send it to her so she could print it out, along with the attachments. I had trouble doing that with my phone. We eventually succeeded, but in that time, I could have gone home, printed it from my computer and come back.
Beverly showed me her 'bee' nails. Apparently they are like stickers for your fingernails. There was a small tub of fabric on the table with the makings of a Fandango quilt. The other Beverly took some of the extra copies of the instructions, but she didn't want the fabric part. So I took it, thinking there were plenty of squares done such that I could easily knock out a few more and come up with a small quilt.
Beverly and I left together, but then went our separate ways. I skipped the Asian market and went home. I took more supplements and aminos. I put on my suit and laid in the sun. Then I washed off again and got dressed. I made and ate breakfast, while reading e-mail.
I went to church to enter the offering in the computer. When I finished, I called Elaine and she said she was 10 minutes away, so I waited. When she arrived, we did clearings for sensitivities and chatted. She showed me how to use a foam roller on the different muscle groups.
Then I went to the bank and deposited checks and cash. The machine had trouble running the checks so the man had to check every one. When it was all done, I doubled back and went to the farmer's market. I stopped for cheese first, buying the extra sharp one. It was so sharp it has to be eaten with something else. I bought a bag of yellow roma tomatoes, which turned out to be the tastiest I have had in a long long time. I searched the market and got the last head of lettuce there, and for the season. I spoke with the lady who sold me the beef parts.
Faye called then, and wanted Michele's address, But I had to go home to get it. I asked her to call back because I might not remember. Faye called as I was parking. I called her back when I got the food into the fridge. We had a nice chat. She told me that Yvonne was able to use my DNA results to verify those of our greatgrandmother. Wow! Then she had to feed the cats and I had to feed the Fern and take her for a walk. I ate some beef tongue and cheese and took my lunch supplements. I got a shoulder bag with a plastic bag inside and walked around and behind Housing. There was a large poke weed plant and I was able to harvest some poke berries. I wore dabs of Icy Hot and was pleased to find on my return that I had no bug bites at all, though I did search for ticks just in case.
I read e-mail and listened to an interview. Chris called me on Skype. We talked. I made a salad. I discovered that the pickled garlic had aspartame in it, so I picked them off the salad and threw them away. I added some elderberries and poke berries. I watched two episodes of Royal Pains. I lasered some points and rolled a few leg muscles. I sat down to write my blog post. The last update forced on my computer changed the way it responds to my camera so I had to figure out a new way to download pics. When I finished writing down what I could remember from my day, I posted it and went to bed, somewhere.
* Beverly likes bee-themed everything. *

No comments: