Saturday, August 31, 2019

A little cutting and a little sewing

My phone was out in the living room charging. I turned off the electricity to the guest room and spent the night there. I heard my phone alarm in the morning, but it was much less alarming because of the distance. I did not get up until nature insisted.
I turned off all electricity to see if the 'hidden network' wi-fi icon would be affected, but it was not. So when I turned the switch back on, I had to reset the clocks.
I put on the 5G interviews for today. I went through my collection of fabric license plates and tried to find inspiration on the internet. I did not see many quilts with license plates. Then I concentrated on borders.
About 10 I took my protein supplement and got dressed. I went out to see if there were any yard sales in the neighborhood. There was one just down the street. My neighbor was there and introduced me. The new people really like thrifting. I talked to them for some time. Then I went on and found another sale, but it was the same as last month. No crock pot there. I left the base and went to the Humane Society thrift shop. The lady at the front went back to check for one. She came back with a humdinger of a pot that normally sells for $200 so she was asking $60. It had too many bells and whistles for me.
On the way home, I passed another sign. There was a yard sale near the entrance. I stopped there, but it was not impressive. I asked about a crock pot and she said no, but everything was really cheap. We talked for a bit, then I went home.
I was going to tell the new people on my street about the yard sale, but they had already packed up. I took the next round of special foods, then made and ate breakfast. I was out of doses of supplements but did not feel like making up more.
I gathered laundry and bedding and threw it all in the washer. I auditioned some borders and added to the 5” squares quilt top. It still needed more. At some point I had a bite for lunch. I folded laundry and put it away. I went in the back yard to clip the grass (and weeds) growing along the back fence.
Our next door neighbor came over and offered to drive Chris' car. I handed him the keys, but they turned out to be the wrong keys, so I had to go back for the other set. He checked to make sure, then headed out. I kept sewing and listening to interviews. He came back, said it felt like a belt was loose. I thanked him for driving it.
I went back to sewing. I had the last of the lettuce and an egg for supper. Later I got some frozen strawberries and put them in a dish. Chris called on Skype. He said he now has an interview for a job here at the Arsenal, but he didn't sound enthusiastic about it. I ate the berries and watched a Netflix DVD called Mirai. I did not realize it was anime when I put it on my list. It was ok. Michele might have enjoyed it more than I did.
After the DVD ended, I finished putting the last border on the quilt. I folded it up and threw it in with the rest of the quilt tops for Linus. I turned the AC down because I heard that cooler temps allow better sleep. I wrote my blog post for today. I still needed to do my lower back exercises, which meant moving fabric so I could lay on the floor. Seeing the pic, I am suddenly doubting my choice of wide border.


The radiation we have now is affecting birth rate such that some cultures will go extinct. 5G will speed that up considerably. It is also affecting collective brain function, which at some point becomes an extinction-level event in itself. Electrical fields lead to a breakdown of the blood=brain barrier.
5G affects calcium channels in plants (as well as people) which spurs plants to produce more flammable terpenes. Martin Pall predicts more wild fires because of it.

No comments: