Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Crowned for real

I woke up early and it was raining very hard. I got up to take the first supplements, then went back to bed. I got up at 7:30 to take the next round. I went back to bed until 8:30. The rain had mostly stopped. I brushed and swished and checked e-mail. I got a note from the practitioner that the invoice was rejected, so I paid the invoice again.
I finished pre-breakfast supplements at 9:30 and went to quilting. I carried in several bags of wool yardage. Few women had shown up and they were not interested. So I left the bags in the storage room. I sat and talked with them for about 20 minutes, then headed out to see the dentist.
To my surprise, I arrived on time. The assistant took me back and plucked out the temp crowns. She very gently cleaned out pieces of glue left behind. The teeth were sensitive. Then the dentist came in to get the new ones fitted. A staff member came in to take my picture for their facebook page. When the crowns were mostly comfortable, she glued them in place and said I could come back in 2 weeks if there was any remaining discomfort. As soon as I stood up, my teeth felt different. I sensed a high spot that kept my teeth from closing. The assistant said it would probably go away. I asked to see the conebeam scan, so the assistant took me to an office and pulled up the scan. It was not nearly as advanced as I had pictured in my mind.
I went home, toying with that tooth all the way. No matter which way I shifted my jaw, it was not comfortable. I made breakfast and ate it while finishing the tapping summit audios for today. It was very annoying that it kept quitting every few minutes. I ate some seed crackers, as well. I checked e-mail, but the latency was extremely long. I figured it needed rebooting, so I did that. But still Yahoo would not cooperate. I changed browsers, but still the problem continued. I went to the desktop computer and it was a little better.
It was sunny then, so I went for a quick walk around the circle. I got the mail from yesterday. Then I drove to the church. I expected to be alone there, but there were a couple of guys discussing security issues. I entered data for Wednesday night and Sunday morning. I printed the reports for both. Then I shredded most of a bag of old envelopes. When I was done, I took the money to the bank, and waited in line. After the deposit, I went to the library on post to return materials and get the next book.
I found Chris was home. He said he has an interview on Friday for Fort McCoy. I opened the mail from earlier and saw my new driver's license. Chris took me to the polling place to vote. Not being Republican or Democrat, I got the short form. I stood in the hallway waiting for Chris. Then we came home using the parkway and a back road because of an accident. The whole way I chewed on a dental pick to keep the high spot from impacting tooth above.
When we got home, I made a salad and listened to the 10 episode of something. Then I cooked mushrooms and eggs. I ate most of that, and some kimchi. I asked Chris to bring the daffodils out of the garage because the weather was so warm. And he did. I tried to listen to the next tapping audio, but the audio kept quitting. Chris was having trouble too. I kept trying the audio and then tried Netflix. Having little luck, I called Dad, and talked to both him and Faye. Poor Faye. Dad seemed to be doing ok.
I watched part of Royal Pains while Chris tried to start Call the Midwife. But he couldn't get it to play. So I paused my show and we watched three episodes of In Search Of, narrated by Leonard Nimoy. Then Chris went to bed while I stayed up to post to my blog.

* Conebeam: The inside story. *

No comments: