Friday, March 13, 2020

Now it works, now it doesn't

I woke up before the alarm. I really wanted more sleep so I tapped. But I did not fall asleep again until after the alarm. I had three dreams, then woke up at 8:20. I got up to start my supplements with bromelain.
I brushed and swished. I played Disney songs on my trombone. I found a text from my massage therapist saying that she had an opening at 2. I washed up and got dressed. I cleaned the hall bathtub and put stuff away in preparation for Herberth's arrival. I took more supplements. I washed the dishes in the sink. I opened the Swansons package that Chris brought yesterday. I read e-mail, and gmail.
I called Chris to see how late he would be returning from Tuscaloosa this evening. I turned the wifi signal off. I listened to part of a meditation. Then Chris called back. He said he was taking the afternoon off to pick up Herberth and would stop by the house. I made breakfast so I would be out of his way for lunch. He arrived just as I finished making it, and with packages from the post office. He said he already had lunch. He called John and made plans to meet and pick up Herberth in Birmingham. Then he headed out.
I ate breakfast, and look for a pic to create a PI day meme that I came up with. I was surprised how hard it was to find the right picture. At 1:45, I headed out to Ruth's Nutrition. Gabriele had not arrived yet. I sat and looked at whatever was around – like books and products. When she arrived, we both went to the massage room. We talked as she dressed the bed with sheets. Then she left so I could get dressed. When she came back, I was lying face down and she rubbed my back, arms, legs, and feet. Then I rolled over for the thighs and neck. She also put on gloves and gave me a dental massage. I got very relaxed.
After the massage, I got dressed and pulled the sheets off the bed. I went to her office to pay. Then I headed home while she got ready for the next person. At home, I took my mid-afternoon supplements. Having discovered mosquito bites on my hand, I poured out most of the bucket of banana water on the plants, then covered the bucket. I hadn't meant to breed mosquitoes.
I read e-mail and listened to the first episode of the oral health summit. I tried using Blogger on the old laptop and it worked. So I tried it on my new laptop and it worked. I concluded that Blogger solved the issue with loading pics.
Chris came home with Herberth. I paused the episode to have a friendly chat. When I got a text from Stacey saying she wasn't available, I went for a walk by myself. When I got back, I read e-mail until Herberth took a shower and he and Chris went out to eat pizza. I made myself a salad and watched the rest of the episode. I continued to search for the proper pic for PI day. At 8 episode 2 started playing. I got up for a bowl of soup. It was good cold. The ginger had mellowed.
Herberth and Chris came home, having had pizza and beer, and having met up with a friend from Honduras. Herberth soon retired for the evening. Chris and I watched one episode of Call the Midwife. I took supplements and wrote my blog post while Chris did something on his laptop and then went to bed. He is getting up at 4 to take Herberth to the airport.
* Still can't load a pic. Why it worked this afternoon, I will never know. *

No comments: