Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The sun shines

I got up about 8. I started my supplement regimen. I brushed and swished. I rinsed my sprouts, then turned on the router and looked at e-mail. I finished listening to the oral heath summit from yesterday. While listening, I finished a couple quilt blocks and laid them all on the floor to see. I took a few pictures, both with and without the mistaken ones. After practicing my trombone, I made and ate breakfast.
I noticed the rain had stopped and the sun was finally out. I sat out on the chaise for awhile, knowing it was time to head for church, but enjoying the feel of sun on my skin. I had already finished my book so I just sat there and relaxed.
It was almost 2 when I left for the church. I stopped at a dollar store where I had gotten a green shirt. But they did not have any now. I proceeded to the church. I put two cans of lima beans on the food pantry shelf. I got the data sheet and money from the safe. I entered the data and corrected some problems from last year. I texted Elaine, but she didn't want to come. Then I took the money to the bank, then went home.
Chris came home after I did. I was going for a walk, then remembered my book. I went to the library. I put my book in the drop box but the library was closed. No new books for me. When I got home, I checked the mail, then went for a walk. I saw kids on the playground even though Housing said all public areas, including the playgrounds, were closed. It seemed like an unkind thing to do when all the schools were closed.
I texted Stacey to see if she wanted to go fot a walk. I mowed part of lawn, but it did not do well because the grass was still wet. However, there are so few times when mowing is possible.
For supper, I made a big salad, then ate some pork and kimchi. Chris picked an aloe branch for me and I opened it and scraped the gel off. Some I ate and some I kept for tomorrow. I ate a bowl of blueberries while listening to part of the next episode of the oral health summit.
Chris sat in the couch and pulled up Netflix while I made my magnesium water. We watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. Then Chris made his sandwich for tomorrow and went to bed. I stayed up to blog and take supplements.
* The rain will be back. *

No comments: