Friday, March 6, 2020

Making mixes and batches of supplements

I woke up early and tapped for a good day. I got up at 8. I brushed and swished. I straightened the guest room a little, then turned on the router. I listened to a tapping audio. I lit the mold candle and put it in the corner of the tub where the black stuff is. I revised my supplement sheet to incorporate the new AM and PM multivitamin. I listened to another tapping audio, and started the process of downloading content from the Tapping World Summit. For some reason it was extremely slow. I decided I needed to get glasses with a longer focal length so I could sit back from the computer.
I drank a protein mix, and later a packet of vitamin C. I watched another EMF video. I made up a week's worth of practitioner-recommended supplements and two weeks of mine. I reduced what I usually take because of what's in the new multi (which tasted awfully salty). I made and ate breakfast while listening to QnA from the supplement summit. I ordered more supplements. I cleared some clutter from the hall bathroom.
It was sunny so I went for a walk. It was also windy. I hunted for wild daffodils as I went. When I got back, I remembered that there was a church yard sale today. So I went to the yard sale. I wandered around and found a wrap skirt that I can use the fabric from. Afterward, I stopped at a drug store and chose a pair of glasses. When I got home, the candle was out and Chris was home early. He said something about a computer breach at work and so he spent most of the day shredding paper.
I took my book and read outside until I got cold. I came in, and read e-mail until Chris left. The new glasses were not as helpful as I had hoped. I made a large salad, and called Michele. We had a nice chat. She had high praise for Chris' costume.
I hardboiled eggs, and ate one but it was bad. I made more spice mix. Then I watched three episodes of Royal Pains, and made more green mix. I pulled the first package of meat I found out of the freezer and left it in the fridge to thaw. I sat down to write my blog post and Chris came back from gaming. He didn't have much to say about it. I asked about his interview earlier today and he said it went fine.
* These are pieces Mom had in with the hexagons for the baby ball. I laid them out yesterday to see if they would fit together like a ball. *

Note to self, the new crown is hitting the old crown and I am afraid that crown will crack. Also, I keep biting my cheek because the high spot keeps my back teeth apart.

No comments: