Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Not again!

I got up before the alarm went off. I took a supplement and went back to bed. Before long, I was up again. The fog outside was so thick that there was nothing beyond the fence around our back yard. It was kind of surreal. I swished with sesame oil, then brushed and swished with my usual mixtures. I did my special exercises. I got a funny feeling in one tooth like it was cracked. It was right in front of the crown that the dentist ground down. I was very upset, first angry, then sad, and afraid for the rest of my teeth. I did a little meditation and a lot of tapping. I was in no fit state to see the dentist. I cleaned the bathrooms, and the kitchen. I mopped the kitchen floor. Then I took a shower and poured vinegar on my head, hoping to stop the itch. I put on the fan to dry the bathroom and got dressed. Then I made and ate breakfast.
At 2, I went to the Korean clinic. He said he had something simple, and handed me a letter from the IRS. Ha! I had to call and cancel her health insurance from last year because this year she has Medicaid. It was more complicated than it sounds because there was an addition part about prescription insurance that incurred a penalty if she didn't get it now.
It rained hard. He brought me a detox foot bath. The left foot got really dark but the right one hardly had any color at all. She showed me pictures of the house they are selling. He had done a great job on the floors, but not updated the bathrooms. When I was ready to leave, she gave me my plant to bring home and he gave me a box of onion juice.
I checked e-mail, and then William called from a thrift store. The sun was shining by then, so I went for a walk. I did not see any new daffodils. I made a salad for supper. I got an e-mail from the church that an entry from September was missing. I researched it and concluded that I wrote the wrong envelop number on it.
By then it was 6:30. I hurried off to church. The pastor asked me if there was any news on Chris' job search. I had to tell him that because someone had released confidential info, the e-mail at work had been shut down. So, there could be a job offer, but since Chris can't get to his work e-mail, he may never know about it.
We had a nice church service. Much of it was sung and it was pretty. Then we had choir practice. Jennifer gave me a blossom from her lemon plant. It smelled so good! After practice, I admitted to Jennifer that I was losing my ability to sing. My brain could not make sense of the notes from the piano. I could hear them but I couldn't match them.
When I got home, Chris was watching Michele play a game online. I made vitamin water. Then we watched one episode of Call the Midwife. Chris went to bed while I gathered the energy to rouse myself from the couch. I took supplements and ordered more. Then I wrote my blog post, and got ready for bed.
* Blogger would not let me load a pic tonight. Maybe tomorrow it will be back to normal. *

No comments: