Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Styrofoam pin cushion?

I got up at 7:30 to start taking supplements. I brushed and swished. I turned on the router and checked e-mail. I pulled some blue fabrics, looking to create a set of 4. I got dressed. I took the protein mix, then headed to quilting.
Anita was teaching an ornament class when I arrived. I sat between Beverly and Jodi. I picked up a kit and they caught me up on the process. It used a lot of pins and I thought if I ever need pins, I will know where to look. I had done such an ornament once before, but it was good to have a refresher. Beverly had the same kit as I did, but hers came out a little differently.
At 11:30 I said my goodbyes and went home. Chris was already there, but he left soon after I arrived. I resumed my supplement schedule and worked my way to breakfast. I read e-mail and listened to something. I practiced my trombone. I texted Elaine and she said she wasn't coming. Then I drove to the church to enter the offering into the computer. I did the Wednesday night and Sunday morning services. Then I changed the previous Wednesday offering to General Fund. When finished, I put the computer to sleep, then started shredding old offering envelops. The treasurer came in so we had a conversation. Then the council president stopped by. More chatting. After they left, I finished shredding the bag of envelopes. Then I went in the sanctuary and made sure there were pew envelopes for Don.
I went to the bank to deposit the checks and cash, then went home. Chris was home from work. I went for a walk. When I got back, I checked the mail. I handed half of it to Chris. There was a St. Patrick's card from MaryAnn. I read e-mail, then made a big salad for supper. I listened to an audio while I ate.
At 6:30 or so, I left for church. I was thankful that it wasn't raining. The stewardship committee met in the Garden Room. We had 8 people show up. And it was lively. Charlie thinks we should make recommendations to the council about how to spend money. Someone had written a list. We discussed the benevolence fund.
When it was over, I drove home. As I pulled up to the gate, the car ahead had all the doors and the trunk open. A man held the leash of a dog that was sniffing the interior. Thankfully when it was my turn, all the guard did was check my ID and let me through. I stopped at the gas station to fill my tank. Finally I arrived home. I took my 8pm supplements even though it was later. Chris played the Netflix movie, which starred Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman in Going In Style. Afterward, I wrote my blog post while listening to an interview on Neurosculpting. Now its time for bed, but my body thinks its too early.
* Mine and Beverly's. Same fabrics, different look. *

No comments: