Friday, April 17, 2020

All about the C

I got up at 7:45. Chris was already working. I brushed and swished, pulled vitamin C patches off of me. I washed up and got dressed. I combed my 'short' hair. It did not behave, which is probably why I let it grow so long in the first place.
Linda called and accepted my offer of masks. So after the call, I got started, choosing fabrics and cutting the pieces. I swished with salt water several times because of the pain in my mouth. Oddly, it is not always in the same spot. I put vitamin C on a cotton ball.
Chris was on an interview panel. I tried to sew while listening to Lizzy Albright, but he had his speakers turned up so loudly that I could not hear and sew at the same time. I took some vitamin C. I listened to chapters about Lizzy without sewing. When breakfast time came around, I ate it outside in the sunshine. When I leaned on one hand on my lawn chair, my hand went through it. I guess it has been in the sun too long. When I got up, I dragged it over to the fence for some shade.
Chris' call was over, so I put on the most recent chapter of Lizzy and resumed sewing. But it ended so I looked for more to listen to. I got a text from Elaine who wants another mask so her husband can be protected, too.
I finished three masks, and put two in an envelope. I texted Sherry that I was going to be near her RV picking red clover. Then I went to the post office. I mailed the masks, but there was no mail to pick up. Then I drove to the RV park. Sherry walked up as I parked. We talked as I picked red clover blossoms. Then she and I went walking, and talking, around the RV park and up to the main street. When we got back to my car, we each went home.
I wanted to dry my clover blossoms on a cookie sheet, but then I wouldn't have it for seed crackers. So I made a batch of seed crackers first. I forgot that the crackers needed to stay on the sheet for hours to crisp up after baking. I mowed in the back yard until I realized the battery hadn't recharged. That was odd, so I plugged it in inside.
I made a maskmaker meme and posted it on Facebook because I couldn't figure out how to download it from the meme-maker site. Then the crackers were finished so I ate some. I went out front to put dirt into little 6-packs in preparation for planting. I washed my hands, then called Dad. Faye answered so I talked to her. I guess Dad was eating because he didn't talk to me. Faye said she wished the news would stop reporting numbers all the time, and show videos of the proper ways to wash hands, or avoid cross-contamination, etc.
After the call, I asked Chris to take my picture. Someone at church is putting together a collage of members flashing the peace sign. Then made a salad, and started watching Royal Pains. Gabby called because I had texted her asking what kind of silver to get for treating an infected tooth. She offered to sell me some. After hanging up, I started eating and watching the show again. She called back, but just to set up a time to meet tomorrow to sell me some Sovereign silver. Then I finished my show.
I prepared my drink and a C swab. Chris and I watched two episodes of Supergirl. It went late because we got started late. He went to bed, and I stayed up to blog and take supplements. I also put the bag of clover heads on a table under a ceiling fan to dry out a little until tomorrow.
* Elaine's mask *

No comments: