Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A Long Walk

I got up around 7:30. I got started on my meditation morning, with swishing and exercises and coffee.
I tapped on how I feel about social distancing. Later I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. William called, just to talk I think. I took a shower and got dressed. I made and ate breakfast. I pulled fabrics from my sewing room, looking for something suitable for a chiropractor. I also pulled some for Kurt, who now wants three masks. I checked e-mail and read an article saying that the current situation will put many small businesses out of business, and that the big businesses will buy them up for pennies on the dollar. I prayed that such plans will be foiled.
I met Sherry at Housing at 2 and we walked around the neighborhood for an hour and a half. I showed her all the flowers that were planted near houses that have been gone for a long time. We ended up back up at Housing. She drove her car home and I walked back to my house.
I made a mask with no interruptions so I could time it. 20 minutes if nothing goes wrong. Chris came home from work. He called his parents and his mother just chatted away, which was a little unusual for her. Marie convinced them not to leave the house except for walking down their street and going to the local Food Lion.
I finished up two masks, then started a green face mask. I paused to eat supper, which consisted of a bowl of corned beef stew and a handful of nuts, and some coconut flakes. I watched the Wednesday night service for our church and sang along. It's a lovely service.
I finished the green facemask. I made my nightly vitamin drink and sipped it while we watched a DVD from Netflix called His Majesty O'Keefe. It was an old movie with Burt Lancaster. Chris finished up something then went to bed. I took supplements and wrote to my blog, and then got ready for bed.
* These are the choices I gave Kurt. *

No comments: