Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Ready for more masks

I got up before the first alarm went off. I had a list of things that needed to be done and I added one more. I took my first supplement, then washed my hands and sanitized the masks I made yesterday and put them in baggies.
Then I asked Chris to bring in a box of guild books from the garage. Amanda had sent me a link to a googledocs spreadsheet. I checked the books against the spreadsheet and accounted for all but one. Also, there were patterns but they were not listed on the spreadsheet. I was afraid to add them in case I messed up what was already there. I sent pics of my hair from the front and side to Stacey. Then I read e-mail.
At 10:30 I washed up and got dressed. I got text that the lady was heading to our meeting spot. I put on my coat and got in the car. I drove to Aldi's and looked for her car, just then realizing that I did not know a Navigator from any other SUV. But we did meet, and exchanged masks for money. I went into Aldi's to see what they carry. No hair elastics and no shoestrings. I did see a man wearing a flag mask with a horse on it. I wondered if it was one I had made.
When I got back, I went by the post office, but there was no mail. When I got home, I made and ate breakfast. Then I sat outside in the sun and read my book. It was nice, but I had to cut it short. I got ready and went to the $ store where I looked at shoelaces but bought one package of hair elastic. Then I went to the church. I printed out reports from last week, then entered this week's data and printed more reports. Finally I shredded a bunch of old envelopes. From there, I went to Bertha's. We had a nice visit and she gave me more tomato wire. Sometime after 4, I left to go to the bank. I deposited the money and asked for more blue zippered bags to replace the ones that were damaged in the robbery.
When I got home, I texted Stacey and called William. He had his train mask, but didn't realize it had a nose piece in it. Anyway, we ended the conversation and I saw Stacey had texted back. I went over there to see her, and we went walking. We included the back of the neighborhood where the peony was showing buds.
When we got back, she went home for supper. I made salad for supper and put two hardboiled eggs on top. I also ate a small jar of marinated artichoke hearts. I watched one episode of Royal Pains, then worked on the masks. When Chris was ready, we watched two episodes of Supergirl. Then he went to bed, and I put my phone where I can reach it in the morning if I can't get out of bed. I posted to my blog and turned off the router before I went to bed.

No comments: