Wednesday, April 29, 2020

C, it's here!

I got up after 8. I collected all the garbage and put it in the bin out front. I bagged up all the glass bottles. It is not recycled here anymore, so I had to put them in the trash as well. I rolled the bin out to the street.
It was detox morning, so I made coffee and did lymph-moving exercises. I skipped the part where I have to do toe-touches because of my back. But after a session with the massage ball, my back did not bother me again. I finished out the morning with a mixture of tapping and meditation.
I cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed the floors and carpets. I used basting spray to hold the covers closed on the toilet lid bolts. I cleaned the countertops and sink in the kitchen. Then I took a shower and made breakfast. I listened to episode 7 of the vaccine summit:
Nosodes stimulate immune system without the side effects of vaccines. Two doctors wrote a book called The Vaccine Friendly Plan – a compromise spacing out injections and skipping certain ones, delaying others. Vaccination is different from immunity. Forcibly vaccinating a person is battery.
Korean clinic, paid taxes, foot detox – very dark water,
home, called Beverly, Chris came home with a package from the post office. It was the vitamin c that I ordered that's been out of stock for months!
Soon after I hung up with Beverly, MaryAnn called. We talked for some time and then I prepared a salad for supper. I also ate two meatballs, cold. I looked for info on Dugway. I searched Facebook for a lady who quilts there. But I had the spelling wrong. Once I found the right spelling, I found her and send a friend request. I looked more into donating electronically to the church. It seems there is no way around the fees if the church handles it, but people can avoid the fees by using their own bank.
I made my evening drink. We watched an episode of Inspector Lynley. Chris went to bed with a book. I stayed up to blog.
* A not-so-little baby bird sits in this nest, waiting for the next meal. *

No comments: