Thursday, April 2, 2020

Getting away

I don't remember when I got up this morning. I did the usual morning things. I mended a pair of my black pants. I got dressed. I made another face mask and sanitized all the facemasks I had with the uv wand, then put them in ziplock bags. I worked on another face mask but did not finish it because Chris wanted my help getting a stool sample for the kit. I filled out the label on the bottle, but there was no test request form to send with it. So we had to refrigerate it.
I didn't have time to deal with it then. I put a small jar of kimchi in a grocery bag. I put facemasks in my purse and prepared to leave, but I could not find my car keys. I looked all around, then Chris gave me the spare one, and I went to the chiropractor. His waiting room now had only 4 chairs. I sat until the previous patient came out, then was put on a table to have my back stretched. I had remembered the electric leads for the stim. She put them on my back and then I got stretched for 12 minutes. Then she put me in room 2. I read the posters on the wall until the doctor came in. I gave him the jar of kimchi and offered him a choice of face masks. He picked the one with PEACE words on it. We talked while he checked my leg length, and adjusted my neck. He had a new conspiracy theory that I hadn't heard yet. Then I went up front to pay, and go home.
When I got home, I called the maker of the test kit. They said to call the doctor I bought it from. I called, and had to leave a message. Then I sent an e-mail as well, but there was no answer. I checked the rest of my e-mail and deleted a lot. I refilled the push-catch supplement holders. I made more spice mix. I finished the pre-breakfast supplements, then mowed the back lawn on the lowest setting.
I washed my hands and made breakfast. I made another mask or two. My chest was hurting, like it did when I discovered we had a 5G signal 2 years ago. Now all our neighbors have it. I needed to get away from it. So I picked up a book and headed to the picnic table past the soccer field. There is no wi-fi there. I read for some time, then walked home, getting back just before 6. I ate an egg and a can of soup. Stacey sent a text about walking, so when I finished the soup, I put a frozen beef heart in a bag and walked over to her house. She let me inside and I gave the heart to her husband. He asked when I wanted it and I said Saturday at 6. He seemed positively gleeful over having a heart to smoke.
I walked with Stacey around the circle. We had a lot of chatting to do. After two and a half rounds, she had to go home for dinner and I needed to meet my tapping buddy. She and I tapped for fear of what 5G seems to be doing to my heart. She also said she wants to stop meeting for a few months. That was very sad. Afterward, I made my vitamin drink and we watched two episodes of Locke and Key. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up for all the usual reasons.
* Three more and another in the works *

No comments: