Thursday, April 9, 2020

Who would break into a church?

I got up at 8. I started a new batch of sprouts, because the previous ones aren't growing and they smell bad. I checked e-mail and meditated. I worked on face masks. I got a call that the church office and safe were broken into (but they didn't take the food pantry stuff or the toilet paper). I started a loaf of bread for Chris. I took protein and hydrogen supplements, then finished three pleated masks. I wondered what kind to make next.
I pulled some dull fabrics for Stacey. I made and ate breakfast. I read outside for a short while. I talked to Kurt, then pulled more fabrics. I put the three masks into two envelops and went to post office to mail. Postage was not as bad as I thought. I took more fabric pics and mailed them to Kurt. I cut out a pattern for a new kind of mask, but then couldn't remember how to sew it. Jeanne called to say she canceled her check, assuming it got stolen.
I ate a packet of tuna, and made a salad for supper. Then I took some fabric over to Stacey's house. We went walking. We finished just before 7. I ate seed crackers and checked e-mail until my tapping buddy skyped me. We talked for over an hour. We agreed to take a break during the lockdown because we have differing views on the coronavirus.
Chris and I watched two episodes of Supergirl. I checked my messages and saw that Gabby's friend want to order masks. We texted back and forth, finalizing an order for 7 masks. Then I wrote my blog post and got ready for bed.
* This is me wearing a pleated mask. The pleats take a long time. There must be a faster way. *

No comments: