Sunday, April 5, 2020

Palm Sunday

I got up at 8:30. I brushed and swished. I made up practitioner supplements for a week. I checked e-mail. After I took the 'catch' supplements, we went to Publix for groceries. I forgot to take the empty bags from last week for recycling.
When we got back, Chris took the food from the bags and I washed the cans and boxes. Then I sat at my laptop and watched the Palm Sunday service that our worship team created yesterday. This time I was able to follow the bulletin attachment while watching the video. I waved one of the palm branches that Stacey gave me yesterday.
I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. For breakfast, I sat outside and read. It was a very sunny day. When I came in, I listened to the next chapter of Lizzy Albright. I made a list of who wanted what kind of print for their mask. I rooted in the fabric room for more choices. I made a couple of masks. One was for Dad, so I made the elastic to go around his head so it would not interfere with his hearing aid. But I had trouble sewing over the ends of it. Finally I had to finish it off by hand.
I trimmed part of the yard that the trimmer can't reach. I finished one blue mask and took a pic. Then Chris and I went for a walk. Usually he turns down such invitations, but today he accepted. We walked all around the neighborhood and he identified some flowers for me.
When we got back, I made two weeks worth of my supplements. Then Chris cooked the yucca root which we got at Publix. I ate a piece of the heart, then put some of the juice on some mashed yucca. It was very good! I finished two more star masks. I watched an episode of Royal Pains on my laptop. Then we watched the last episode of Locke and Key. I made my vitamin drink, and we decided to try the first episode of Super Girl. That was ok. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to dot the i's and cross the t's.
* Seems like I made more than this. *

No comments: